unedited

♥

Rose finally arrives home after saying goodbye to Iran. She looks at her watch, it was seven in the morning, enough time for her to actually get some rest.

" You were with the Col brothers weren't you?" Rose jumps, startled.

Through the darkness she recognized the figure.

" Katherine?"

" Hello. Sister!"

Katherine stood in the doorway of Rose's room, ghost-like. She approached Rose slowly, until she was face to face with her, " oh, you think you're so big and bad now that you hang out with the Cols. Don't you?" Katherine says, jealousy lacing her cold voice.

" I'm going to say this clear so there is no confusion. I don't like you!" Rose's voice was just as cold as Katherine's.

" Well, I'm going to say this as clear as possible-" Katherine clears her throat,-" I know the real reason why you are here and not with your Mother!"

Rose's eye widen and her mouth ran dry. The words made her blood run cold. This was not suppose to happen, the past stays in the past. No one can know, especially not Iran. Iran? What about Iran, what would he say if he found out.

No, she couldn't think of that right now

" No. You. Don't!" Rose narrow her eyes.

" You're. A. Killer!" Katherine taunted.

🚩

♡♡♡♡

➡ Would you rather be able to teleport anywhere or be able to read minds?

➡ Comment Here➡

↙⬇↘

VOTE