part 2 bedie byes

Ulrich lays down on his bed but does not go to sleep just yet he is just on top of his quilts and is think of Yumi, the one girl that Can beat him hand to hand and teach him a lesson, the one girl that has taking his heart he thinks of all the things he likes about her. The way her hair looks upside down when seeing flips the grace she has when she is fighting monsters. The way she kissed him that one time on Lyoko.

Ulrich sighs and gets up off his bed and looks at kiwi and says ''be grateful you don't have to go through all this drama buddy'' Kiwi just looks at him and turns his head as if 'saying what drama'

Ulrich continues none the less '' I mean you don't go through trying to get a girlfriend and trying to find out if she is the one then get over girls throwing them self's at your feet when you just want the one you are looking at'' He says not knowing he has a adduce of 2 kiwis and one more looking through the door with a camera.

''but me I have to deal with being popular its not all bad but sometimes I want to rip my hair out and worse of all I am no coward give me fights and I will fight and train to be ready give me a test and I will try to study... but I will propyl still fail but at lest I try to give me a dangers move and I take it. but give me one girl I like maybe even love and I turn in to a statue! or look like a goldfish with an open mouth I hate being in love!!! '' Cry's out Ulrich in despair and shoves his head in to his pillow and lets out a shout.

We zoom out in to the hallway to see none over then odd. Looking in towards his buddy in their room he was filming some stuff for his next film and he was coming back to get his battery pack for his camera. We see kiwi turn his head away from Ulrich to look at his owner as if saying 'this boy needs his girl soon' Odd winks at his dog then pontes at Ulrich mothing the word ''cheer''.

The dogs nods then walks up to Ulrich bed then jumps up goes to Ulrich's head and starts to poke and moans to get his attention he looks up to see the dog jumping around on his bed then jumps down gets his tug a war toy and puts it at his feet then sits down and wag's his tell looking at him.

Ulrich looks at kiwi with a look of a sleep deprived mad man and says. ''no kiwi '' then he goes to lay on his bed... well he tried to before he can react Kiwi jumps up on Ulrich's bed and grapes his pillow and runs under his bed.

''HEY give me my pillow back ''Ulrich yells he gets on the floor and reaches under the bed to get his pillow back only to see kiwi run under odds bed. Ulrich try's again under odds bed only to see kiwi does the same thing and all Ulrich can say is '' I don't need this right now '' and we see odd with a smile on his face and he whispers ''good dog''.

_________________________________Jeremy's room____________________________________________________________

Inside this room, we see two young geneses at work one on the char and one on the bed both on pc both tapping at fast rates with no sign of stopping

'' hey Aelita I gonna play some music would you like to listen? '' Jeremy asked. turning to look a the pink headed girl.

'' sure but not to loud please '' said Aelita turn to look at her with a smile on his face then turn back to his screen.

Aelita smiles back and some music starts to play in the background the song is called if I had you by admin lambert ''I have not heard of this song before Jeremy''

''thought so the only reason I found out about this song was when I was with...my pearents at home'' '' wait I think I have heard of this one Yumi put it on and kept looking at a picture of all of us at the super computer she keep  looking at Ulrich thought'' Aelita said turning her head to the side slightly. at the merory.

''WHAT SHEHASAPICTOR OFTHESUPERCOMPUTERWHATIFHERFAMILYSEEITWHATWILLSHE SAY'' Jeremy yells out to fast for any normal person to understand. But somehow the girl genesis make sense of it and say's

'' Jeremy cool down she show them it and said we used a green screen to make it look like something out of a movie we seeing not too long ago'' Jeremy calms down and says ''ok but a little bit of warning would have been nice before dropping a bomb that size would have been nice princess''

'' did you hear the last bit of what I said Jeremy'' Aelita asks in a flat tone. wishing the boy would pic up on her hint. '' yes princess I heard you I am not surprised thouth those two well never get together at this rate ''

'ok so he can get some hints'

''sad but true do you think we can do anything to help them speed it up'' Aelita asks in a sad tone looking down from her computer.

''Sorry Aelita it's not any of our business though. I would love to help them i don't see any way to help them'' Jeremy says turning to look at her.

''to bad I really what to help them but if we cant we cant '' Aelita say with a sigh turning back to her screen. 'why cant those romance books I read help put in the real world'

'' I know Aelita so would have I but it isn't going to happen anyway would you like to listen to my music '' Jeremy asks '' sure I would love to Jeremy '' the song that follows confused Aelita greatly the song is called bring me to life.

'' Jeremy why would listening to that I thought music was soposed to make you feel happy but that makes me feel sad ''

'' Aelita some music is made to make you express what you feel and when I am sad or upset I play it to express what I am feeling'' Jeremy says in an upset voice. He turns back to his computer but stops when he hears foot's steps coming closer to him. thinking its Jim coming to cheek the rooms he turns around only to get a hug by Aelita and he freezes.

''a....a.... Aelita are you ok '' Jeremy whispers when he feels tears on his shoulder ''when was the last time you listen to that music ''she ask in a smill voice.

''just before I left for kadic mom and dad just said a day before and I was worried and all I thought that they didn't want me anymore''. Jerrmy close's he's eyes willing the tears away '' I lock myself in my room and played it no stop all night and that night I had a nightmare, my mom and dad, saying how useless I am how I can't do sports and how i can't do anything right and that I have no friends what kind of freak am I. they keep asking '' this time a few tears got out.

''i was crying in my sleep my mom herad me and used the spere key i forgot about and unlocks the door woke me up and deemind to tell her what was wrong '' i look down trying to stop my tears from showing ''.i keep say it was nothing but then dad comes in see the music and sees i am upsit bends down to look me in the eye and tells me what he thinks is wroing and got it first time right i still rember what he says '' i think i know why you are upsat jeremy you think that we do not want you any more am i right '' he says looking me in the eye not looking a away ''you are a smart boy jeremy you sould know that i felt the same when i was sent to kadic'' i keep stil not wanting to interrupt and he sayed ''we love you jeremy very much but we are seding you there so you can lurn all the things you want to leren'' i rember looking up at him and looking him in the eye then saying ''realy but why cant stay here and do it dad '' all he said is '' son i see the way you look at over peploe boys talking to girls boyfriends talking to there girlfriends and there friend's the thing you want is some frends and if you cant find any you can make some '' he joked at the last part i rember the happy there faces when i said i would try and if i fallel i can code one and i rember all the laghs we had that night i couldn't sleep so i packed i was screed but extied as well jeremy says with a smil smille and tering up at the same time

'' Jeremy, I am so sorry to hear that but look on the bright side you made 3 good friends and almost code did one '' Aelita joked with a smile on her face still hugging Jeremy she gives him one last hug before going back oh his bed Jeremy looks up from the floor and smiles at her then lets out a big yarn

''ok mister gets some sleep and don't even try to say you are not tried or why are you yarning'' Aelita says with a smile at Jeremy '' there is no winning with you is there ?'' Jeremy says walking over to her but trips over one of his little robots and lands right on top of Aelita facing one another both going red in the face but never moving away from the over till Aelita frowns and says'' Jeremy have you been eating you are way to light'' Jeremy mutters something under his berth along the lines of ''all hell'' fully expecting a long talk about the importunes of eating without the talking part.