Part 24 in the driver seat

ulrich pov

'Aww that hurt '' I say under my breath look up to see I am in some park with blossom trees all in full bloom. I hear a moan to my right and see odd laying on his back with his legs in the air. With Hiroki in the same pose.

I get up and on my feet and walk to odd and Hiroki pushing odd over. A smirk on my face.

 ''aawwoo that hurt. where am I now'' I hear Odd mutter, getting up slowly. Seeing a pair of feet in front of him he then says '' now that better be my best buddy and not some deformed monster or I will not be happy'' he quips.

''Well I am looking a someone who is deformed but not a monster that counts, right oddball?' I  say looking down at Odd still getting up just getting on his right foot.

'' Ok clever clogs. Now who's dream are we in now ?'' he asks looking around. seeing Hiroki who falls over in his sleep laying normally now. '' Dream ?'' I ask confused I know that my dream was real or how was odd there and the overs. But they still didn't tell me much or anything for that matter. Let's find out.

'' Ok now I need answers what is this dream how did we go from my whatever that was and why did it all go black and how did we even getting in this nightmare anyway'' I say all in one breath. how I did it I will never know.

'' Ok as much as I would love to answer any of the questions I can't because I don't know ever. Only Aelita and Hiroki have got the full picture", he looks behind me and lets out a smile '' And looks like the princess is busy making her self-comfortable. And I don't think her seat minds''. Confused as to what he is going on about I turn and see a sight that I will admit is cute. the shame.

I turn and see Aelita laying on top of Jeremy her shoulder agents his chest and her head under his with both of Jeremy's hands around her waist.  How cute.

'' That's twice now dame if this doesn't get them together after this nothing will. Maybe a nudge in the right direction is needed'' Odd says rubbing his hands together with an evil smile. all he is missing is two little devil horns on his face. Ulrick sees this and steps in front of him looking him in the eye. '' No just no you playing love doctor is the last thing we need right now. And what do you mean twice now?''

'' Long story short when we landed in your dream would they landed like that only on their backs. Tho me and Hiroki pulled a prank on them but it backfired tho,'' He says with a frown at the end.

'' Ok let's wake the overs you take Hiroki I take the Princess and her throne'' I say wanting to get answers. '' ok careful with Aelita she might hit you she would if she saw me over her'' he mutters under his breath.

''Well I am not you so I got nothing to worry about do I'' I say back walking towards both Aelita and Jeremy. I Neal down next to Aelita and grip her soldiers and start to shake them to wake her up'' Aelita wake up wakey wakey eggs and beacony. come on Aelita wake up '' as I do this, a messy punch is sent my way but not from Aelita but from Jeremy as he pulls her closer. '' no...... mine all mine.......... you cant have...... my Aelita'' he mutters nodding his head on top of hers.

well, at least I tried to do it the nice way. I think to my self I then get in both of there ears take a deep breath and then yell as loud as I can, "HERE IS YOUR WAKE UP CALL LOVE BIRDS'' I yell making them jump out of their skins. 'w..what happen and what am I seating on?'' I hear Aelita says. I smile and nod my head behind her to see Jeremy looking down at her blushing deep red.

'' let's pretend this didn't happen sounds cool?'' Jeremy says. face as pink as her hair 

'' sounds great''

a cough interrupts them and they both turn there heads to see me with an eyebrow razed ''now I got some questions and I hear you got answers. now would you kindly tell me how we got into this nightmare in the first place ?''

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

with Takeho

we see a room with severe teenagers and one preteen on the floor and one grown man tied to a char with wire wrapped around a char with him unconscious. the man starts to move he lefts his head. '' w....what happened why have I been tied to a char.. that hacker'' as he says this the more awake gets he starts to struggle to turn left to right. The computer turns on 

But no one touched the keys?.

'' w.. what. what is going on.'' a few seconds after asking this the computer answers him. a text bar opens a red lettered text with a dark maroon background begins to type itself out.

'' hello takeho I trust you remember me a look of understanding comes to takeo face and he then says with a look of anger. '' That was no dream was it?''.

the text begins to get deleted and replaced with a replay.'' funny I haven't heard that one tonight but to answer your question no it was not. but don't worry your nightmare is  coming real soon''

'' What are you going on about you psycho and what have you done with mister Delmas and my children.

The text then gets replaced with the following '' do you really want to know mister Ishiyama and if so are you sure?'' there as always is no voice saying this but if there was there would be a dark but playful voice. one that would be sending shivers down takeo's spine almost as much as it is now.

''what are you doing to them?'' takeho asks 

the text gets erased once more but it takes more time then it did before and just as takeho was going ask if he or she was still there the text comes back with a full paragraph  '' I am bio-hacking them. as you have no doubt have heard. the human mind is one of the most advice computers on the face of the world. Now no longer I have so passed this and now a mind such as mine needs a body...... However, I don't know how to drive one.....BUT THEY DO. And soon so shall i.''

'' you're insane the is no way you can't hack the mind is ... flesh, not some dame pc''

'' and that is where you are wrong.. so is it so hard to understand...... but here let me show you'' as that line of writing goes away we see a red outline of the human mind. And a smile screen opens showing a blurry image. the text is replaced with a new one.

'' Do you know what the mind has in common with a computer?. it is easy really. POWER. the mind needs. Power to work and that is my way in. Let my power seeping to there minds letting me have access to there minds letting me be in the driver seat. all of them completely in my power.

''what are you going to do with after you sick little fantasy.?'' 

the text gets deleted again and replaced with. ''what a computer always dose to pesky little vires.....DELETE THEM''