sleeps calling Part 22

I have had some help from a new writer who deserves some love check out atidepodontitan a great writer and one hell of a woman and a berth of fresh air all of us writers could do with. also, a good help when she wants to be.

Ulrich pov

-----------------------------------

I and Yumi are training hand to hand for the last five minutes. but something seems wrong I know how yumi likes to fight it looks the same but it is lacking the passing she has. right now I am holding both of yumi's hands over her head as I try not to failover by her feet trying to trip me up. ''ready to give up Ulrich?''

''funny I was going to ask you the same thing '' I say leaning her hands with her backwards. I close my eyes knowing what would happen next  '' awwwhhagh you cheeky basted'' she yells as she falls over and with one strong but quick push her head meets snow. but there is no sound. 

I open my eyes to see yumi in the snow face first what she went backwards tho? how did she landed on her face and not on her back ? and there was no sound and yumi's hair? what is going on is this Xana doing?. and if it is who is this I am with cuss if this is a fake or whatever no way would Xana leave me alone with the real yumi. 

I think to myself missing yumi coming in and out of focus and a look of shock on her face. she wipes it off her face as quick as she can and looks over to see Ulrich head down shoulders back but relaxed arms to the side's .his eyes narrowed but open seeing everything around him . a thinking pose if there ever was one.

'' hey Ulrich w...w.. whats wrong'' the fake Yumi takes a step back when she sees a look of anger in his eyes mentally slapping her self for her stutter. it just a silly little schoolboy and you are his dream girl play him. unless you want to experience lord Xana displeasure. yumi is shocked out of her thoughts by Ulrick's next question.

'' what trap is this and does Xana really believe I would fall for it ... and stop trying to be my yumi cause you good but not good enough to fool me. now I will say this and once only'' Ulrick steps closer to the fake you with ever would he says tell he is in her face. with a slow and deadly calm voice filled with power, that filled the poor programme with fear. all from a simple schoolboy.

'' where are my friends ''

'' you.. doonttt scare me...sccc school...... b....b ....boy  '' the fake says showing just how scared she really is. backing away from Ulrich. ''the way you are stuttering says overwise so you will have to forgive my scepticism. now don't make me repeat myself where are they'' says in his deathly calm voice promising pain.

''You are not MY yumi so stop trying to fool me and stop this little la la land because it does not fool me now '' Ulrick says step closer to yumi backing her into a  tree. '' now are you going stop it or have I got to stop it for you make your choice'' 

'' I PICK OPTION THRE'' the fake says then throws a powerful right hook into my chest pushing me back slights enough for her to move away from the tree and into a fighting stance.''none of the above .... you want to know the funny thing you did stand a chance of beating Xana tel now.... all the time you were fighting me I was learning all your moves I don't know them inside out..... yet but all I learn goes straight to Xana and to his special project'' 

after she says this she throws two punches at my head. I blocked them with my hands in front of my face her hits are as hard as stone.'' oww ok that's hurts so this must be real'' I whisper to my self under my breath'' I move my feet to the right and push off the ground and throw a fist out into her unprotected face.it hits home  '' owww ok good move but good luck trying that move twice'' she says stumbling around for a few seconds. tell she gets back up

Jeremy pov -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

---------------

we all are walking quietly as we can I am walking up to a big tree with Hiroki odd and Aelita are sticking near a still growing tree with a large base easily covering both of them I lean to my right breaking cover for a few seconds to see quite the sight. 

its yumi and Ulrick both fighting each over but I can't tell who is who there is no easy way of seeing which is the fake. how are we gonna tell who is who this time? 

I see Ulrick dodging and weaving out of danger but barely throwing any punches? out of all the time, I have know Ulrick he has all ways of throwing a punch or a kick the only times he doesn't. not throw any punches is when he knows something I don't, but this could be fake and he is not acting like the real Ulrich but never judge a book by its cover. 

And yumi?. something is not right I can tell what it is but the way she is throwing her punches she is so aggressive like she wants to beat the living daylights out of him I saw the way they train to giver. they move like a dance like they were made to dance a deadly dance. but this tango seems wrong as the wrong pairs have danced. but who is the wrong one out of the pair of the two?