Part 15 what an odd dream

Jeremy pov

I wake up. its night I see the dark blue sky I look to my right I see Hiroki I then feel a nudge on my chest and it feels slightly heave. I look down and see Aelita on my chest fast asleep not waking in the slightly I hear a sound to my right and see Hiroki then I see something I wish didn't the eye of Xana on the moon in black. staring down at me and the gang.  

hiroki turn his head and opens his eyes .wide open in the second he sees who is on my chest '' trouble in paradise Jeremy'' he whispers with a small laugh.

I glare right at him showing him that I am not amused with him I then whisper'' adlest I am not giving big eyes to a reporter'' I fire back wiping the smile right off his face putting a smile on my face instead.

a few days ago I saw Hiroki behind a tree looking at our local school reporter Milly and when she turned to look at the tree he was behind he hid with a look of panic. I told yumi and the gang we were all laughing our heads off. I get up and move Aelita's sweet head down on the rooftop

Aelita starts to move her head and gets up'' awww my head what happened''. she says in a cute little... wait what no bad Jeremy not now and not here maybe later when we sort through this mess...'

'' I was hoping you could tell me that Aelita because I have no clue'' I say trying to think through this mess.

Aelita turns to look at me takes a breath and then says '' I thank Xana has hack us with spectres and put us in some kind of wired dream'' she says.

''and that is not the worse part'' my eye widen at this.

'' then what is ?''

'' I think he is trying to make himself a body and for now, he looks like you'' Aelita says shocking me to the core.

''w...what he looks like me'' I say I didn't tell anyone this but when I went into Lyoko to save the guys and Xana posed as me when he changes it gave me nightmares. still, does too.

'' yes but I don't know why but he did and now we are trapped here so let's look around and see if we can find out whose dream this is'' Aelita says.

''I think I know who's dream this is you two'' Hiroki says getting both of our attention to where he is standing near the edge of the building looking down.

''who?'' I ask.

''come take a look'' he says drawing us over we look down and we see none over then odd and  Sam in a skate park pulling some cool tricks with her board.

'' let's not get ahead of our self's here they both could be fakes and yumi or Ulrich cloud been in this dream''  Aelita says after a few seconds.

''true but we have no reason to draught that it may be the real odd Aelita '' Hiroki says looking at the two I take a look at them and I see something.

'' I think I can prove you wrong Hiroki'' I say pointing down just behind the happy twosome we see a gang of men walking forward freezes for a few seconds go back then repeat.

''that proves nothing Jeremy just a nothing a glitch'' Aelita says I tun to look her in her beautiful eyes and say ''it not the glitch I was putting out Aelita it the men that are flowing them take a closer look ''I say.

I see her lean closer to the edge I take a step forward to get behind her in case she falls then her face lights up in shock as she sees what  I meant the man in behind them are older versions of me Hiroki and Ulrich  if their hair didn't give it away the face did.'' wow I didn't see that coming '' she says in a lone tone I see her eyes linger on the older version of me I then think to my self what the hell does that guy I have what I don't he doesn't deserve my ali.... WHAT THE HELL AM I THINKING THAT IS ME does that means Aelita likes me?.

as this, all happens Hiroki looks up to see the moon and sees the eye of Xana and then sees a black shape coming fast.

''Jeremy Aelita'' he ties

'' why do they look like us ?. first Xana looks like you in that fake would in Lyoko and now in this nightmare what's next'' Aelita says

'' you two over here''.

'' What I want to know is how did odd miss that an older version of us is right behind him'' I say.

''BOTH OF YOU DUCK'' Hiroki yells out jumping towards them making them duck as a manta fly's over them almost hitting them over the edge of the Rooth.

'' the heck what is a manta doing here'' I say

'' Jeremy Xana is in control of this would he can spin it however he wants''

''if Xana can bend the rules then so can we but how '' I say

''I think I know'' Hiroki says I turn to look at him and say ''you do how?''

''well in my dream something fel.''get down'' Aelita yells out we move in a nick of time to avoid a blast from the manta.

'' Hiroki give me the short version if you can '' I yell dodging a blast.

'' I said delete after the fake of my dad started to say error'' he says run to the left side of the rooftop.

''ok here I go then '' I say running towards the manta hoping to hell and back that I am not the one getting deleted.