Part 26 trapped

'' owww that hurt where is your sense of humour '' odd says rubbing the back of his head where Ulrick has slapped him.

We see our friends walking towards the hill in the park. unknown to them they are being watched by someone with a sword aiming at them. he throws

SMACK

The sword hit's its target a tree on the hill cutting clean trough landing the over the side. It massive eye facing our brave heroes and a voice behind them yells out. '' TIMBER HAHAHAHAHAHHA '' As this person starts to crackle like a madman the tree fails and starts to roll down the hill.

Towards them.

'' MOVE OUT THE WAY '' someone shouted no one knows who but as soon as they hear this they all dive out the way of the tree rolling towards them.

''ooff'' thay all moaned out as they hit the floor. until it caved in under them.

''awwwwwwwww '' thay screamed as they fell into the dark void.

''oww that hurt Jeremy said as he landed with Ulrick landed next to him.

'' I am gonna feel that tomorrow I thought you said this was a dream'' he says bringing his head up to look at the cave. The cave there are in is mostly made of rock with a few tunnels with barely any light coming from the hole from the routhg of the cave.

'' it is ''

'' well why did the fail hurt Jeremy'' he says to Jeremy who is looking up at the routh.

''Jeremy I am talking to you'' he says trying to get the young boy attention

''Ulrick we are not alone and I didn't answer your question he did '' Jeremy says pointing up towards a shadow in the light. a black silhouette in the sunlight. The figure leans down and says '' hello boys by the way I did waning you didn't I... timber and all.'' he says and we have seen his face.

'' Jeremy is that who I think it is,'' Ulrick asks afraid of the answer.

'' hello Xana is this the part where you surrender ?'' Jeremy asks looking his way at this sick grin plastid onto a copy of his own face. '' no dear boy this is where I delete you. you see you can beat my monsters and everything I send your way so what if I do something all humans fear ? can you beat that let's see'' Xana says. with a snap of his fingers, a slow but steady stream of water poor's into the cave slowly filling it.

'there is more to this then just water not lots of people fear water and we could just get out the top so what is he up to?' Jeremy thinks to himself.

''I know what you are thinking Jeremy you are thinking I don't fear the water so what could he be up to then?. well tell me do you ever want to become the pray?... because you are now,'' he says with a sinister look in his eye's.

'' What are you going on about Xana. what are you playing and why have us taken into this nightmare ?'' yelled. Ulrich

'' it is quite simple really... you humans like to eat meat so. I think it is time for you to be eaten'' as we say this a bunch of fish floats to the sirfush  of the water. but not just any fish

'' Piranha's '' both boys yelled out making the older boy laugh and he turns around and starts to walk away but he throws over his holder '' have good A bite lads I got to see dear little yumi I will give her your regards Ulrick '' and with that, he was gone. so it was just two boys vs a whole pound of killer fish. so in over wolds, they where. completely screwed.

'' got any bright ideas, Einstein?'' Ulrick asks backing away from the killer fish ''just one but it is not a great one''

'' well something is better than nothing that is it?''