part 14 catfight

_______________________________________Aelita pov___________________________________________________________

I walk out of the bush and heads for the two lovers with fire in her wake she is not happy.

hiroki comes out and sees Aelita stomping over to Jeremy and the over Aelita. 'what is she anyway a clone a projection no she is touching Jeremy's arm so she is here for real'.....'what did Aelita say earlier time to give Jeremy a wake-up call could we all be asleep'?.

as Aelita gets closer to the two lovers the sky darkens and we see a wind pick up blowing lefts to the right then stops in the air then blow to the left.
but no one in the park notices because they all stop for a few seconds then turn to static then turn back.

'' JEREMY STOP '' Aelita calls out seeing the fake getting to close to her Jeremy. both of them turn to see her Jeremy's mouth open in shock he turns to look at the fake'' What is this why are there two of you and which one of you is the real one''

''Jeremy ask us something only the real Aelita knows something which the fake will not know''. Aelita says looking him dead in the eye.

'' Jeremy don't lesion to this fake there is no way there is two of me this has to be a Polly morph Xana is just trying to fool you'' the fake says to Jeremy who turns his head to look at her then the fake. noticing Hiroki coming over. 

''what was the name I gave you when I turn on the supercomputer for the first time''

''Jeremy this is pointless .Xana know's this she is just trying to fool you'' Jeremy looks at the fake and says ''that is why I am asking more than one thing'' he says with his eyes almost closed.

''Mia'' I answer.

''What didi do to get Jim mad at me to get me to stay at school?''.

''called him a bunch of nasty names'' the fake says.

'' spray painted him getting bitten by kiwi'' I answer.

''What robot did I make to enter the robot contest?''.

the fake says nothing I give a smirk at her and turn to look at Jeremy and say '' A kiwi robot and you named it kiwi two''.

Jeremy back's away from the fake.
soundly the fake lunches to towards me it clothes changing to match my own I fail as we roll round in the ground the both Jeremy and Hiroki grab us and hold us Hiroki has me Jeremy has the fake'' Jeremy you seen her she is the fake get rid of her'' she says.

''I am not the fake you. jumped up pixel'' I calmly yell out to the digital bitch.

'' yes you are because I am sore as hell not'' the fake yells back with hate in her voice. as she tries to lunches at me ageing.

'' both of you tell me what name did I call you when you first came out of Lyoko?'' Jeremy asks quickly.

''Aelita'' the fake says Jeremy let her go and comes over to me and put a hand on my solder '' the right answer was mia nice try''.

'' and this is for trying to take my man you jumped up digit bitch'' Aelita says as she draws back and punches her right on the nose. her fist goes right throw her making her turn to pixels for a few seconds.

as this happens the would start to pixelate and fade the fake starts to scrams '' ERROR'' as she fades tell there is nothing left as the ground goes under there feet they start to fall who knows where.