Part 13 wake up call

__________________________________________hiroki dream___________________________________________________

We see Aelita with Hiroki both tied up and Aelita is the only one awake she is yelling out trying to wake Hiroki up but because of Xana she is now mute she can't yell a word out.

we hear footsteps Aelita turns to look at Xana using the body of her beloved Jeremy but he is not her Jeremy. Jeremy is not cruel like Xana.

xana looks at Hiroki and gets closer to him not noticing or not caring the fight Aelita puts as he gets closer to him we see her lips moving but no words come out but we all can guess what she is saying. stay away from him.

xana is now right in front of Hiroki and is leaning in to put his hand on his head. suddenly he can't as a force fled comes round Hiroki and it gives out a warm white light which burns Xana '' arrrrgghh what is this. why does it burn me arrrrrggh'' he yells out in the heavens as the all goes on he doesn't notice two things one Aelita smirk on her face and two that his dream would start to flicker and the screens with Jeremy Yumi and Ulrich show an error sigh.

the light starts to die down and we see Xana with a few black marks on his armour but add sept for that he is unharmed his face is one of anger but also cursors.

xana turns to look at Aelita only to find to code ropes raped round nothing see got away hr turns to look at Hiroki only to find the same thing.' aaarrrrrrggggggggghhhhhh'' he yells out to any who can hear him but no one can because he all alone adds sept for a flicker of white light behind him. 

________________________________________________in Jeremy's dream_________________________________________

we see two people knocked out on the grass in a park the boy starts to twitch and wakes up with a moan.'' what happened where am I '' Hiroki says looking around him then his eyes fall on Aelita then his memory comes back his dad and being sucked into the big eye.

he goes near her and try's to wake'' Aelita wake up. wake up'' Hiroki face light up when an idea hits him '' Jeremy why did you just kiss yumi I thought you had a crush on Aelita'' he says loud for her to hear she gets up in a flash almost hits him'' WHAT JEREMY WHY'' she yells.

'' shss Aelita I  lied to get you up'' Hiroki says with a smirk on his face.

aelita turns her face to see him and his smirk frowns and opens her mouth to give him hell but before she can get a word out.

'' come on Jeremy cachet me if you can'' a vo8ice calls out be hide the bushes beside them but not just any voice Aelita's voice.

aelita mouth fall opens as well as Hiroki's they both look froth the bush and see Jeremy and Aelita running around inside of a park.

'' Aelita what is going on? ''

''I have an idea Hiroki but I am not sure''

''what do we do Aelita ?''

aelita turns to look at the happy lovers with hate in her eyes and says.

'' time to giver Jeremy his wake up call'' she then goes through the bush to give the fake her a piece of her mind.

hiroki whisper out '' sorry Jeremy but your dream date is about to become a nightmare. but on the plus side CATFIGHT''