he is asleep but will he wake up Part 20

_______________________________________________Aelita pov__________________________________________________

''JEREMY '' I yell screaming out my lungs in my chest along with odd and Hiroki. I turn and throw my last snowball at the megatank hitting it dead centre making it explode. then turn and run like I never run before as I run I think back to all the times with Jeremy.. my sweet Jeremy.

 I think back to when he turned on the supercomputer breathing new life a new chapter to my life. I think back to when he said he will make my materialization program and all the times we chatted late into the night the times he saved me and now when I could return the favour I fail. I fail my sweet prince.

My legs hit the snow covered grass of this nightmare dream. '' Jeremy, please be all right, please ,Please ,please don't leave us'' ''don't leave me alone'' I cry out into his chest slamming my small arms into his chest. '' DONT LEAVE ME I have things I need to tell you things that you have to know please stay with me and I swear when we get home I will tell you'' I begged into his chest. hope agest all hope that somehow my prince will come home to his princess. 

As all this happens Odd holds Hiroki in a hug and turns away to hide Jeremy body crying all the while with Hiroki sobbing as well. missings Jeremy fingers on his right-hand twitching and his head start to turn to see odd in tears Hiroki bulling his eyes out and Aelita crying her eyes out on his chest it hurt him to see his friends crying over something but it hurt worse to see his brave princess crying over him he swore he felt his heart breaking in two. 

as Aelita cry over Jeremy death, she falls to see Jeremy's right-hand reach over to her face she gaps as she feels Jeremy's hand on her right cheek and wipes her tears away. she looks down into his eyes and  softly whispers '' Jeremy?'' bearly believing her own voice causing  Jeremy to nod his head and say '' sorry you can't get rid of me that easily now cheer up the best kind of princess is a smiling one'' he says with a cheeky grin then he moans '' I am gonna feel that tomorrow''

''JERERMY  YOUR ALIVE '' Aelita yells getting both odd and Hiroki to look ad them both of them seeing him alive and being crushed be Aelita in a tight hug. hiroki then jumps in as well as odd making a dog pile on Jeremy.'' I...... can't .......breath ''' Jeremy gets out after a few shallow breaths '' good.. think of it as payback for scaring us senseless'' Hiroki yelled his voice slightly muffled by odd's tee shirt.

everyone starts to laugh for a few good minutes and they all get up. as Jeremy gets up off the floor he gets one tight hug by Aelita once again her face in the crock of his neck and not moving for anything. 

'' Jeremy promise me you will not scare me like that again.... we thought we lost you... I lost you'' '' I am not going anyway Aelita and I can not promise that because of what we do but we can talk about  this letter ok. for now let's find our friends''

 Jeremy gets out of the hug and goes over to odd and Hiroki. hiroki hugging his legs and a slap on the back from odd letter then they are on the way more Careful now that there may be more surprising's in store for them.

Jeremy pov

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

as I walk forward in front of the group I can't help but think of what Aelita was saying earlier it's fussy I didn't hear all of it but stay I need to tell you,  don't leave us. don't leave me.  what did she want to tell me? and what did she meant by don't leave me? for all my big brain as of right now, I got nothing. nothing at all. 

sigh, why could nothing go our way all I want is a lit bit of luck on our side is all.

as if someone heard my wish I hear the sound of fighting. ulrich or yumi must be fighting back. but how did they know this was wrong, to begin with?. 

I stop and look behind me to see everyone. '' ok it sounds like there is a fight on it clouded be Ulrich or yumi fight back but we still don't know who is the dream and the dreamer so let us stand back and watch tell we can tell who is the fake ..got it'' I ask  they all nod there heads.

''ok lets  go''