part 7 how did he do it

in the super computer room

we see everyone looking a Hiroki with there mouths open in truth all of them but Jeremy and Yumi forgot he was there tell he ask that question.

'' you going to answer my question or stand around like fish all day'' he says with a smark on his face with one eye brow raised

''ok Hiroki take a set and we will explain just remember what we say is real all of it and you cant tell any one not your mom or your dad no one but us in this room you got that'' Jeremy says in a firm voice that left no room for argument looking him dead in the eye not  blinking.

the smirk fell form his face as Jeremy said that he cant tell dad or mom about this but what dose he want more answers or telling his parents about this place. ''ok I wont tell mom and dad about this place but tell me the truth and nothing but the truth ok ''

the gang shares a group look at Jeremy then odd asks '' where do we start ''

''maybe we should start where I really come form and I don't mean cannonade'' aelita says

''maybe we should start how we all meet'' odd says

''maybe we should start with who or what is xana'' Ulrich says

''maybe we should start with what is lyoko '' yumi says

'' no we start with what is the super computer then we go with where aelita comes form then how we all meet then finsh off with what xana is ogread'' jeremy says in a lourd voice getting all the overs adttetion. '' ogread''

''ok what ever just tell me already before i die of old age'' he says in an 'get-on with-it' tone of voice

''ok but befoe we begin yumi would you like to tell us why you did bring hiroki to us in the fist place before all this started '' jeremy says looking at yumi with one eye brow rised reminding all of them that yumi useted the word code red and that she whould explan '' becuse now would be a good time to explane why ''

'' ok i think hirokis get nightmares of lyoko''

'' WHAT THE HELL YOU BROUT HIM HERE BECUSE OF A NIGHTMARE SORRY NO ONE SHOLD GET THEM BUT IT IS NO A PROLEAM WE CAN DEAL WITH YUMI '' everone jumps back at that jeremy is not one to shout no one know he could shout that lohoder and jeremy takes big gasps of breath after his yelling at yumi '' jeremy you and i both know if it was that simpull i would have done something also but i didnt and just leson ok'' yumi says in a worroed voice

jeremy looks her in the eye and nods his head and says '' sorry yumi but i am just worried and that did not help one bit and i am sorry to you to hiroki'' he turns to look at him '' everone gets nightmares no one shoud shold get them but we can help you with them if we can''

''its ok jeremy you are forgiveing'' yumi says

'' me to but who know you could shout that lode'' hiroki says with a smile

ever one smiles at that there smiles fall when yumi talls them about hiroki nightmares at the end of her explanson there is a long sighnoce wich no one likes.

'' how is this happen and why ''jeremy mutters to him self under his breath but thanks to the sighlonce everone in the room herd him.

aelita face gosein to shock as a ider comes to her she coghs in to her hand to get everone adtencon and then says '' i think xana it testing him''

yumi sees red and yells '' WHAT XANA IS USEING MY BROTHER AS A GINEPIG IF I GET MY HANDS ON HIM HE BETTER RUN '' yumi yells out showing her anger not care at the recall on her frands makeing them all jump agin