Part 11 in your dreams

___________________________________________Jeremy's room________________________________________________

We see two grown men with there mouths there open in shock at what they see in front of them the gang all cuddle up to giver was not was they expecting to see when they open there door but here it is.

takeho opens his moult to speak only to hear a voice mutters something out of there mouth ''Ulrich... mine ..warrior'' Yumi mutters in her sleep Takeho dose the only thing any dad would do in this situation. he sees red.

''WHAT IN THE HELL ARE YOU ALL DOING. GET UP RIGHT NOW '' he bellows at them expecting an answer. to his shock, he gets none they are all still asleep not wakening up to his call. they just keep sleeping.

''Yumi'' Ulrich mutters in his sleep and nods his head on top of her head and sticks his lips out almost if he is kissing someone.

takeho sees more than red this time his right brow twitching every few seconds he leaned forded to give the boy a piece of his mind when he gets a static shock he stops and leans back and it stops he leans forded to try to grip him again this time he gets a surge of white-hot pain going up his legs and lets out a yell in the room he leans back away from them and turns to look at the head teacher.

'' what is this i know the Jeremy boy is smart but he cannot be allowed to do this right mister Delmass. mister delmass look at me when i am talking to you'' we see the person has his head down but what takeho fails to see is what looks like smoke going up his leg in to his jumper. he lifts his head slowly when his face is up his eyes are closed but thay are not for long he turns to where takeho is standing and opens his eyes. his pupils are replaced with a bull's-eye with thee points coming out takeho jumps out of shock and even more so when he feels something on his wrist he looks down and he sees wire rap round his wrist then it gives a pull and the next thing he knows he is tied in the chair next to the computer and it turn it self on.

it lods up to see a screen full of red letters and numbers and in the middle of it all it the same symbol the middle dot starts to move form side to side it stops and takeho almost feels like he is being watched then a textbox opens next to the symbol and text starts to fill it out it says '' hello mister issmyay i am xana and you and these children will help me with something'' takeho starts to think to him self what the hell is this all about '' what are you some kind of hacker ? and what do you want with this children '' he asks the text in the text box gets deleted and replaced with this '' in a manner of speaking and I want to make them suffer for all they have done to me'' it says ''why do you want to make them suffer whatever have they do to you they are just children'' he says worry for them all seeps in to his voice '' they may be children in your eyes but these little monsters have stopped me time and time again I want my freedom and I will get it and then I will stick them in the cage I have been inside and make them which them while I destroy this tiny little world.

takeho looks shocked and before he can say anything he gets a large shock as his world goes black

 ___________________________________________Jeremy dream__________________________________________________

we see Jeremy on his bed asleep in his bed he rolls over and opens his eyes  and sees a face right in front of him asleep on the pillow this person has pink hair and is berthing softly Jeremy eyes siding in shock what is Aelita doing here in my bed thought I would be lying if I said I didn't like this but what is she doing here he thinks to himself.

 he moves slightly and Aelita  starts to wake open crap he thinks to self Aelita eyes open and she yells out ''Jeremy you are wake'' and she hugs him he foresees  and he thinks 'what is happening' 

Aelita pulls out and kisses him on the cheek he turns red and asks ''Aelita what is..''he never got to finish when Aelita says ''I forgot you won't remember anything, will you. sorry. Jeremy a few days ago you asked me to be your girlfriend  but xana attcked and you got hurt we tried to use the R.T.T.P.N but xana hacked it and missed it up completely'' she says looking him in the eye.

''what how the hell did Xana cant do that it is restricted no one can get there without being on the computer fiscally be there but he cant be'' Jeremy says in shook ''yes but he got one of the students to do it for him we didn't know till it was too late'' Aelita says looking upset Jeremy leans forward and grasp's her hand and says '' well I am here now so lets go and fix it shall we princess'' and they get up Aelita leaves Jeremy to get dressed Jeremy missing Aelita evil grin the second she left the room.

in yumi's dream.

we see yumi under a cherry blossom tree with Ulrich yumi is asleep but stirring we see her eyes open and Ulrich says ''hi yumi welcome back to the land of the living'' he says and then leans forward and kisses her forehead she lets out a gasp at this.

''Ulrich not that I didn't like it but why did you just do that'' yumi asks with a blush on her cheeks.

''yumi you don't remember you became my girlfriend just this morning '' Ulrich says looking her in the eye.

''what'' she whispers her eyes wide open in shock

Ulrich rubs the back of his neck and says ''well i ask and you told me you would tell me tomorrow which is today and I hoped'' he says in a small tone she smiles at him and says '' if you want your answer come here she says'' making the two finger come-here sign with a wink.

he blushing but obeys and comes close she goes to his ear and whispers ''here is your answer my warrior'' before he can ask what she means she grabs his face turns it to her and kisses him on the lips she closes her eyes so she misses the tree and Ulrich and the background fizzle for a few seconds.

in Ulrich's dream

we see Ulrich looking up at the sky on a hill half asleep a black outline blocks the sun from his eyes but he can't see who it is he closes his eye and rubs his eyes he hears a lite laugh and a whisper of ''aww'' but he just ignores it and opens his eyes and he sees who it is.

yumi.

yumi is right there and she is blushing and looking to the side almost if she is trying to not look in his eyes.

''yumi what's wrong is it something to do with your brother...'' he cant say the rest of what he was going to say because yumi looks him in the eyes and grapes him by the clour and kiss him dead on the lips Ulrich closes his eyes so he misses the sky and yumi fizzing out and the eye of Xana opening in the sun looking at him.