whos the dream and who is the dreamer Part 18

no ones pov 

we see a pillar of tangled limbs ''oww that hurt'' someone moans no one knows who it was .we see odd and Hiroki getting up and looking around. they are in a snowy park with a few snowmen here and there.

" where are we and what happened it was night and now it looks like its morning how " odd asks in rapid fire mode. as this happens we see Hiroki just sigh draw back his hand and brings it down. on odds face.

'wah that hurt why did you do that ''

'' we are in some missed up dream Xana made all of us have one of this dreams I got out of mine somehow did the same for Aelita. don't ask me how its all a little bit fuzzy. then got Jeremy then you and now we are here in who ever dream this is''.

''whet where are Jeremy and Aelita '' odd asks before Hiroki can answer a moan comes from the ground behind them.  both turn to see a sight which warms both their harts only a little.

on the ground, we see Jeremy on his side holding Aelita with a look of bliss. aelita has her little hands raped round Jeremy's neck and behind his back with her face in the crook of his neck with both of her legs around Jeremy's legs. 

then to both of the boy's shock, they hear Aelita mutter in her sleep '' no...... mine back... off'' along with '' my... prince ....my........ lover my Jeremy ''. she mutters to her self. odd gets a mischievous look in his eyes. '' hey Hiroki feel like doing a prank?'' he asks in whispers to him  '' you had me at prank'' he replies with a smirk as one grows on odds face as well. 

both boys tip to closer to the happy couple and get their hands ready to clap right over the heads of both Aelita and her prince. both boys give each over a smirk then. hell breaks loose.

the boys clap to a fast beat and sing in a treble voice '' I know a song that will get on your nerves gets on your nerves all day long'' cussing the sleeping prince and princess to wake to a sound that sounds like a  herd of dying elephants. once boy and girl realize who their snuggle buddy is they freak '' WHAT THE HELL / WHAT THE FLYING FUCK'' they yell jumping up trying to get some space. causing both of them to fail on top of each over. with both, there face barely any room away.

'' hey love birds tubule in paradise'' Hiroki asks tilting his head to the side with his smirk still there. causing odd to laugh is head of slapping his nee. the happy couple gets up as this all goes on. aelita turns and looks at the two boys laughing there heads off. she walks over to them goes behind them without them notice then looks at Jeremy with a -should - I look. jeremy just smiles and nods Aelita lets out a big grin then slaps both boys over there heads cause them to failover.

''aaaaaawwwwwwwnnn that hurt '' both boys moan while  getting up '' and that boys is why you don't do that to me or Jeremy ever again unless you want a smark again '' Aelita says she then goes over to Jeremy and asks '' Jeremy what happened in odds dream when you left'' she asks looking him dead in the eye.

jeremy looks down at the ground and says'' I found Xana and fought him. its all kind of a blur tho but before I got knocked out he said that my nightmare has only begun. then nothing..''

''ok now I am worried Jeremy how can you see Xana we never saw Xana at all mean we have seen his monster for sure but Xana himself never ?'' odd asks confused as hell was Jeremy going crazy ?.

'' ok one odd we have seen Xana in person before or don't you rebear when you trapped in that ghost channel and 2 Aelita seen him as well as Hiroki and to add insult to injury. he looks like me again ''

'' what you mean to tell me Xana is a copying Jeremy right now '' odd asks

''yep but you can see the difference between us he is wearing a leather one piece. with his eye all over it, one on his chest one of both oh is Pham's and two long ones on both of his legs form the near down. all red and he doesn't have my glasses'' Jeremy says '' and whatever good looks I have as well''

'' ok thank you for the overdue update Jeremy but what good looks I don't see any right Aelita '' odd asks with an eyebrow realised.

aelita blushes ''no I think Jeremy has some looks-but who am I to judge'' she says looking away.

jeremy just blushes red wile odd smirks. 

''ok moving on we need to find out whos dream this is it can ever be Ulrich's or yumi's the question is who's is it? and how do we tell whos'' Aelita says?

odd's face lights up '' I got it we ask  them something only the real one would know and if they get it wrong bingo we know who the fake is'' 

'' that's good and all odd but there is one problem in your little plan'' Jeremy says getting odds ad tech  

''which is is ''

'' what are we gonna asks them that Xana doesn't know he is jacked into our heads. hell in my little fight with him he told me something I didn't tell anyone'' Jeremy says looking away from them all most as if he is ashamed. but of what 

'' Jeremy there is something you didn't tell us '' Aelita asks hurt creeping into her voice '' do you not trust us ?''

'' I do trust you guys but I don't want to say it lets just say it's a painful memory one I was hoping to take to my grave'' Jeremy says. still looking away missing the look of understanding odd sends his way'' Jeremy is all right you don't have to tell us. I get it... really I do we all get hurt sometimes and we don't want to talk about it but sometimes ... it is better to air it out then let it get worse'' odd says then puts his hand or Jeremy right solder confused everyone how he moved so quickly and without a sound.

'' thank you odd I will tell you guys one day but not today and not any day soon'' Jeremy says turning to look odd over his solder. '' right we have wasted to much time lets go'' Jeremy says walking forward on a path that has been cleaned of the snow. jeremy in front then Aelita then odd then Hiroki.

 '' why is it snowing? '' Hiroki asks tilting his head to one side. '' I don't know Xana may be doing this but I don't see why he would do it we cant feel the could it is still a dream after all'' Jeremy says confused as to why this is happening. ''hey Hiroki dose yumi like the snow ''odd asks '' yes but what does that have to do with anything everyone likes the snow'' he says confused as to why odd is asks silly questions.

'' I think I know whos dream we are in ''odd says '' what how and whose dream is this then odd'' Jeremy asks. stopping to look at odd '' Ulrich loves the snow he says that where he grew up he got a lot of it in sorting parts of the year. and hiroki just said that yumi likes the snow but Ulrich loves the snow'' he says causes Jeremy to resed an eyebrow '' that sounds pretty farfetched odd'' '' we have gone on less and being right before Jeremy besides have you got anything that says over wissed ?''. no, but let's just keep going but lets not jump the gun here got it'' Jeremy says turning around and walking forward to lead the group.

aelita looks at Jeremy back and thinks '' what happened to Jeremy he said that whatever it was it was painful and that he was hoping to take it to his grave what is it and more important.

is it hurting my Jeremy and can I stop it?