Part 9 what is Xana

''Ok what is Xana then'' Hiroki asks to confuse most of his questions was answered. but he wants to know this one more than the overs.

''you know that joke you made Eiler  about an evil computer'' Jeremy says

''ya'' Hiroki replays wonders where he is going with this

'' Xana is a computer virus  a danger's computer virus that wants to get rid of us because we are the only ones that can beat him Aelita can stop him on Lyoko stopping him in real life as well'' Jeremy says looking at me dead in the eye not blinking any doubt I had about his tell vanished as I realised he was telling the truth.

''ok wow just wow so let me get this straight 1 you all save the world 2 there is a virtual would call Lyoko which are where my nightmares are coming from 3 the thing you fight this bad computer called Xana who by the way wants to kill you and maybe everyone on earth as well anything I missed'' Hiroki asks.

'' yep you forgot to menschen that are deer princes here was just a computer program that is alive who could think and then came to are would and how we brought her to are would and all of our advances and how no one but us know they happened and if you think that they are all quite and happen in the dark you got a novel thing coming but at septet for that that's about it'' odd says with a sigh after count them of on his fingers on his right hand.

everyone just sits there looking at Hiroki all wondering what is he going to do and hoping he doesn't tell anyone. Hiroki turns his head looking at Jeremy and says ''what can I do to help form now on'' he says with a tone of voice that means business. and nothing less.

'' we will explain the rest to more I don't know about you guys and girls but I am tired and cloud do with that rest I said I would have'' Jeremy says but turns his head to look at Aelita at the last part a hidden meaning behind his words.

''let me tell you the rest then but where to begin '' Jeremy says with a smile the overs share that smile for 

a Monet the gang has pice just smiling ready to do something that they all want but can't until now. , tell the truth. Only to get denied by the ringing of a cellphone yumi s cellphone.

yumi looks at her phone then at the gang she press answer and puts it on louder speaker '' hello'' yumi says looking at the gang and her brother '' yumi its dad I need you to come home or go with your friends school dorms it is going to rain and knowing you didn't pack umbrella so find shelter ok'' dad did you seriously ring me just to tell me that'' '' yes and to say get there soon and I have rung the head teacher and has told me you are not there. get there and soon'' but dad we found...'' no buts yumi get there now'' and with that yumi dad hung up she lets out a sigh and says ''there is always something'' she looks at the gang and says ''come-on guys we better go back to kadic before my dad rings again'' she says and with that the gang goes back in the elevator

back in the factory

we see the fake copies of the gang on the floor with there eyes open not blinking slowly turning to black mist going in to the air and dispersing but the moths of the fakes open and in tone all says '' test run complete body date sent ready for stage two of project replace '' and after that there was nothing more out of the fake because there was nothing left of them.