Part 16 control alt delete you

as Jeremy runs towards the flying manta that is over the Routh he jumps and grapes on the side of the manta. the manta flys about trying to shake him off.

''when the hell did Xana tech this guy buckaroo''.

'' JEREMY '' Aelita and Hiroki yell out.

we see Jeremy hold on tight he then slowly with much struggle get on top of the manta he holds on tight he then puts his hand on the eye of Xana and then yell out '' DELETE'' a few seconds go by and nothing happens the manta screams and fly's off with Jeremy on its back.

''Hiroki Aelita find odd and get him to wake up I will meet you in the next dream'' he yells out as the manta fly him to no one knows. no, expect Xana ?.

''JEREMY '' Aelita and Hiroki yell out into the night.

with Jeremy

we see Jeremy holding on tight to the body of the manta as it fly's higher and higher into there air the clouds turn and all start to form an eye in the sky-high then the rest of the clouds hidden to those on the grounds but only Jeremy can see it as he looks up.

'' well well well what have we here a fly on my manta'' a dark voice calls out Jeremy looks up and see the eye has no became the eye of Xana.

''hiding behind the clouds are we Xana?  isn't that the way of a cowed'' Jeremy tease.

'' no this is the way of your betters little man'' Xana says.

'' why are you stilling my good looks Xana jealous of them are we''

'' Maybe if you had any good looks but no I am tired of losing to you chidings and if my army cannot get rid of you well then. what is the human saying.?''.

as this happens the middle eye in the sky glows up brighter and brighter tell a shadow comes out and it is of a manta and a rider who has the spitting image of Jeremy '' if you want something done right. do it your self'' Xana yells out. with an evil smile.

Jeremy looks at Xana with a look of shock on his face a few seconds later he shakes his head and says ''this still dream Xana if you can bend the rules why can't I'' he yells he then closes his eyes. a few seconds later the would go to pixels and then turn back he opens his eyes and see nothing has changed.

'' wha..'' Jeremy then notices someone clapping he looks over to Xana who is circling him with his manta and see he is then one clapping.

''nice try dear boy but you see I a the one who made this would so I am the only one who can change it by will and the only way to destroy the would you are all in it to get the dreamer of the would destroy the thing or person keeping them here for you it was your dear sweet lovey girlfriend '' Xana is smirking at him but continues ''for Hiroki it was dear old daddy though somehow he knows it was a fake.'' Xana frowns at this  '' will fix that but you have better things to worry about like this'' as Xana says this he uses his index finger on his right hand to draw a sword as he draws a red outline is in its place as Xana pulls his hand away from the outline he snaps his fingers and a large sword fails into his hand.

'' anyone for a little game of jost'' Xana calls out In an amused tone of voice. as the manta gilds close and close to Jeremy and his manta.

'' nuts I am screwed unless I can think of a good way out of this'' Jeremy mumbles he then looks at his hands as an idea hits him.'' how did odd do this '' he moves his right hand and dragged it on the back of the manta the manta then moves the opposite was Jeremy had dragged. just in time to miss Xana new toy which was going for his head.

'' ok so you can fly a manta big whoop kid I am the one with the big sword and if you think this thing is only good for cutting things guess again. as Xana says this he pulls back the arm holding the overgrown knife then through's forward as a large blast comes from the end of the sword.

Jeremy moves the manta out of the way of the blast '' all boy this is not going to be easy is it ?''

with Aelita and Hiroki

we see Aelita and Hiroki still on the Roth Aelita on the floor crying '' Jeremy please be save'' Hiroki reaches out and puts a hand on her shoulder and says '' let's get out of here and wake odd maybe then when we go to the next dream or whatever Jeremy will be there with us ''.

'' ok let's find out maybe if we find Xana suits we will find him'' 

'' ok now how do we get down '' 

'' we jump down chance are we won't feel a thing this is a dream after all'' Aelita says getting off the floor and going near the edge of the roof.

hiroki steps up on the edge and looks down. and gulps.'' do we know if we feel pain or not'' he says with a little bit of fear leaking into his voice.

'' your right but I can not think of a safe way down so this will have to do'' Aelita says with conviction in her voice.

hiroki grapes on to Aelita hand and close his eyes. not wanting to see his demes if this fails.

''ready Hiroki'' Aelita asks looking strat down not looking away.

''ready as I well could ever be''

''jump''