Part 10 a good nights rest or something else

in Jeremy's room

we see the gang and Hiroki sitting on Jeremy's bed talking about all of there past advances. all having a good time.

'' was your second big fight really angst a big teddy bear?'' Hiroki asks sitting on Jeremy pillow.

'' yep. and to make it even better it was Molly's teddy bear and with Xana in the drivers set it was not pretty'' odds says with a smile not seeing the smile shared by Ulrich and Yumi. at the thought of what it did to a sir-ton girl named Sissi.

'' what did it to'' Hiroki asks in an excited voice want to know about his sister and gangs cool advances. it's not every day to find out you are related to a superhero.

'' well it scared Jim senses. it did the same thing to Sissi but in her room. and destroyed everything in her room. tried to ruin our school prom. and I think that was it'' Jeremy answered counting off his fingers looking at Ulrich '' no it tried to get Yumi. at her house and it trashed few cars and billings and it almost flatting me'' Ulrich says to Jeremy ''that at was it''

''wow tell me a one more please'' Hiroki asks looking in yumi eyes. trying to make a sad puppy face '' stop that Hiroki that just looks plain wrong'' yumi says to him not looking away. she should have.

hiroki just puts his bottom lip out and makes his eyes bigger.

''fine just quit it with the puppy eyes will you'' yumi says admitting defeat.

'' YES. OK NOW TELL ME'' Hiroki yells out.

'' wow I need to learn that move'' odd mutters to himself. under his berth '' ok now what one to tell you'' yumi says in a thinking pose on the bed.

'' how about my first birthday'' Aelita says looking at to two.

'' yes that is a good one ha you should have see the look on Jeremy's face when he said it was her birthday out loud in the middle class'' odd says laughing himself silly.

'' glad someone found it funny cause I surely didn't'' Jeremy says making everyone laugh.

''ok so tell me what happened'' Hiroki asks looking at his sister.

''ok long story short the day when I turned on the supercomputer was coming up so I thought it would be a good time for Aelita to have a birthday'' Jeremy says with a smile.

'' ok so what happened after Jeremy said that in class'' Hiroki asks looking at the said person.

'' got stare at for a few seconds but after that, we planned a surprise party for her then Xana attack we beat him. then we got her a cake but she couldn't eat it yet cause she was still on Lyoko'' Jeremy says looking at Aelita.'' yes that is right but this time I can eat it ..well before odd eats it all that is'' Aelita says with a laugh making everyone laugh at that.

''ok now that is out of the way now I want some answers. how did you get Aelita got out of Lyoko. and what is this code earth you were talking about'' Hiroki asks looking at Jeremy?

''code earth is a programme I wrote that made Aelita's body and put her in the driver's seat'' Jeremy says after a few minters.

'' why did you need that for her to come do you guy need it to come back here or to go to Lyoko'' Hiroki asks '' no the overs don't need code earth and I don't need it anymore it was made so it can make lines of code in to flesh and blood and that is how Xana made those copycats at the factory''

Aelita says with her head down not looking up. Jeremy turns and see this and gets up goose over to her crocus next to her and says.'' this is not your fault ok Aelita this is has nothing to do with you coming here'' he says only for Aelita to put her face up and see teary face stare back at him. '' Jeremy, I like that you are trying to cheer me up... but this is my fault no matter what you say it was made for me it was stolen for right under our noise and now Xana can create anything it wants at will this is all my falult Jeremy always will be to all because I want to be a real girl'' Aelita lets out a sob at this and sticks her head in her hands.

'' Aelita you are a real girl. you can think you can feel and are my friend.. hell you are family no matter what you think you have a right to be here. and this is not your fault it's mine. I moved the programme to one of my hard drives out of an old computer and hid it in kiwi two.'' Jeremy says looking at HIS princess upset knowing that it is not her fault it was his it had to be.

'' no you made..it for me and my only I let it sleep out of my hands and into Xana lap I should have never left Lyoko'' Aelita cries out

'' NO AELITA THIS IS YOUR HOME LYOKO MAYBE BE WHERE YOU WAS BORN BUT HERE IS you're HOME WE ARE YOUR FAMILY MAYBE NOT BY BLOOD BUY BY RIGHT''jeremy yells out and grabs her shoders making her jump she looks at him and his blood freezes she is scared.... of him. 

'' Aelita I am sorry I yelled at you... but tell me am I wrong'' he says in a quiet tone not looking away steering her in the eyes.

'' no your not wrong but can I really say I am alive and mean it because I don't feel like I can'' she whispers. after she says that she gets a hug by Jeremy holding her tight and not letting her go. and then he says'' yes you have more of a right to live because some tried there hardest to bring you to life and they did it ok never forget that because they wanted you to live your life so live it but please live it with us live it with me'' he whispers

the gang just looks shocked at the two not knowing what to do. well, aspect for one Hiroki got off the bed and went to the two and says ''Aelita you are alive to me and my friend'' Hiroki says and joins the hug.

yumi smiles at the Sean and gets up and jones the hug as well after a few minutest Ulrich jones as well then odds the group hugs starts to sway from side to side in a calming way. Everyone starts to yarn and close there eyes and falls asleep a few minutes after they fell asleep we heir foots steps coming close to the gang and we hear two voices talking '' yes sir I see them all come in and have been in here ever since I don't know what they are doing but I am sore it is nothing important'' '' yes but I am just going to pick yumi and Hiroki up and take them home is all'' the second voice says the door opens only to see Hiroki and yumi's dad there with the head teacher both shocked at the group hug and all of them asleep in the floor

while the two are distracted the fail to see the flash of pain on all of the gangs faces at the same time all most as if they where all having a nightmare but that cant be right. they all can have a nightmare at the same time. right?