part 5 it was not a dream

back in Jeremy room, we see the gang looking at Jeremy

then Aelita asks ''Jeremy do we know what Xana is doing '' 

'' no we don't. ok, guys, let's go to the factory '' but before they get up yumi say '' no stop I think Xana has done something to Hiroki he needs to come with us '' she said in a fast but worried voice. 

'' WHAT '' everyone but Hiroki yells to yumi in a worried voice as well.

'' everyone stops we need to get to the factory walk and talk '' Jeremy shouts at them reminding them that they have 2 worlds to save Lyoko and earth

then all of them started to run but not before one last question was asked '' why are we going to a factory ?''

______________________________________at the park___________________________________________________________

the gang just got to the manhole when Hiroki see that where going to go in the manhole and asks '' eww..... why are we going in the sewers'' yumi then says'' because this is the quickest way to the factory '' yumi answers just as they get the cover off they hear Hiroki yell in a high voice

''I am not going anywhere till I get some answers. why are you not tell me anything and who is this Xana. and why is he attacking.''

''Hiroki I know I you don't want to but I need you to trust me and my friends right now please just trust me '' she says right in front of him and puts her hand out in front of him pleaded with him.

after a few seconds just looking at everyone he says '' ok yumi I trust you right now but I want all my questions answered '' and then grasp her hand.

'' not to interpret or anything but we have a Xana acter to stop guys so can we go'' odds say breaking the touching moment everyone just stares at him and he just says '' what you know I am right ''

'' ok guy lets go '' Jeremy says going down the in to the sewers everyone flowing close behind him but when Hiroki goes down the ladder he whispers to himself '' mom is going to kill me for this and bring me back and kill me again if I get this t-shirt wet or dirty '' when he gets down he see everyone gets on a skateboard or a scooter then he notices something '' yumi is that your old skateboard. I fought you said you broked it? ''

'' I lied and I don't like it but I have to lie or we will get into big trouble ''

''ok Hiroki get on one with someone and let's get going '' Jeremy says remaindering them that they got a job to do.

''ok I am going on with yumi let see you are any better than last time,'' he says with a smile

''ok let's get going guys and whatever happens to us be careful.l we are late to the party so Xana may have sent us a nasty surprise at the factory''

at this, they start to move to go at high speeds. tel they get to the ladder then they went up the ladder up to the bridge and then start to walk to the rope.

'' What are you doing yumi you know I hate heights. '' Hiroki yells out at his sister.

''aww hell. I forgot sorry Hiroki but we and you need to get down there. you can do it I know you can '' yumi says looking him in the eye then jumps backwoods going down the rope.

slowly but surely all of them goes down the rope all but one Ulrich he turns around and looks at Hiroki and says '' you know I hate heights too but if I can do it you can to '' he says but as he turns round to go down the rope he hears Hiroki says ''how '' he turns his head but stays rooted in place'' how what''

'' how do you do it. how do you going down without being scared'' Hiroki says in a quiet voice

'' whoever says I am not scared'' Ulrich answers

then he says ''every time I go down this rope I know that my friends are whetting for me and that if I fall. they will cache me and I know I would do the same for them no matter what '' he answers going down the rope.

hiroki then slowly goes near the rope than grips it and whispers to himself'' if they can do it so can I... I hope. ''

he then goes down the rope and keeps his eye closed all the time. '' you know you can open your eyes now right '' Hiroki opens one eye and see Jeremy ,Aelita , Ulrich ,Yumi and odd all looking at him a smirk on all there faces.

Hiroki lets out a nevus laugh then lets go of the rope. he falls on his butt ''ouch'' everyone goes at once he gets up and then says ''ok now that we are here where ever here is now what '' his question was answered by the sound of an elevator coming up before the overs could answer.

they all turn to look at the elevator as the door opens they all gasp at what is inside.

then odd says '' hey Hiroki you know when I said about how you can open your eyes''

''yes ''

''I take it back''

''Hiroki I think you should do me something'' yumi says in a worried voice

''which is'' Hiroki asks

everyone yelled at once'' RUN''