part 3 young nightmares meet life

Mean wile we look inside a room this room belongs to one girl named Yumi who is haft asleep and we see a young boy snakeing in the room. this boy is the girls younger brother hiroki he gose up towards his sister being quite as a mouse

he gets close as he can to her head and whispers'' Yumi get up please '' all he gets for his actors is a moan and her turning her heed away from him he sighs leans over and shouts in her ears not so gently might i add '' YUMI GET UP '' we then see a angry Yumi grapping her brother by his coler and shouts ''WHAT ARE YOU DOING CANT YOU SEE I AM TRYING TO SLEEP'' hiroki then says ''getting you up what ails and cheeking to see if- '' then stopped talking with a look of worry on to his face and his eyes down cast all most if he was afraid to say what ever he was going to say.

what ever anger left Yumi as she seen the look on her brother face... The look she gets when she is worried about her family and her extra're family know as her school mates '' Hiroki what's wrong ''she says and puts her brother down on to her bed and sits down on it next to him.

Hiroki just say shig's and looks down and a tear goes down his right eye and before yumi can ask what is wrong he jumps up and locks her in a tight hug and starts to cry a little.

'' hiroki what's wrong did you have a nightmare or something ? " she wisped to his head she felt a nod on her solder she pulled her head back and put one hand behind his head and started to stroke his head started to hum a lullaby that there mom used sing to them when thay where young it start to work on him

after 5 minutes of singing he start tiers turn to hiccups then it all stops and in a small voice he says ''Thanks Yumi'' and he lets go and sits on her bed and he still looks down '' ok tell me what it was about leve no details out'' she says siting down as well right next to him and then adds '' if your still secrid grap my hand that way you know I am right here''

hiroki takes a big breath and says '' I don't know where I am but some how I can see everything that is happing sometimes I am home and over times I am some ware else at home big things happen big and bad things like this Trans that was on the news that there where going to crash and there was something bad in both of them and there is one time where I am at that robot coptisine wen  Jeremy won but the over boy cheated and then this huge robot with sharp teethe comes out and starts to attack you and your friends'' he says with a sad tone and he sqwise yumi hand tight at the end

''hiroki what happns in the other place'' yumi asks in a smill tone balrly heard by her brother and he says in the same tone '' the monsters get you and your friends'' seys' with a look of fear in his eyes

fear grips yumis heart as she hears that and pulls back and looks in to her brother eyes and says'' what do the monsters look like and the place what do the look like'' yumi prays that what ever comes out of his molth doss not sound any thing like lyoko cuss all this can still be a nomole nightmare right ?

''like I said you and your friends are there but you look wired you look like you are hereing some can of makeup and odd is some kind of big cat Ulrich looks like a ninja and aelita looks like a elf and sometimes when I can  hear you talking I can hear Jeremy saying something to you but his voice is everywhere'' he says with a sad and small tone and lets a few teirs out '' and then like always the monsters come a big brick like thing comes out and starts to shot and then there are the crab like things thay look like a cross batwing a crab and a big snail and then this big crab with long legs then the biggest and nasty octopus comes out but it filers and then theren there are these big fish that mom likes but last night when i cluod hear it made a sound like a monkey and then a big bug like thing came out but it can shot a big red beam out of it front legs and it was going for all of you and your gang it hit you but you just dissperd with bule liens like you where blow apart in the wind'' he start to cry one more time in fear for his sister because like all brothers and sisters thay may fight and have argumets but at the end of the day thay are family and blood is thicker then water.

yumi holds her brother tight in a hug and say '' we need to see my friends but before we do'' she pulls back and look in to her brothers eyes and say '' tell me if you can keep a secret''.