Chapter 4

I couldn't sleep. I had somehow cuddled up to Jack but it didn't help. I felt empty. I don't know why. Something is missing. Jack he flinched when I lifted my head. I smiled and lay back down. What was I missing? Jack put his hand over me a pulled me closer, (if that's possible). I attempted to fall asleep. I heard Jacks heartbeat was relaxing. My eyes closed and I fell asleep.

Let's pretend it's the weekend now. 😂

My eyes fluttered open to see Jack still sleeping. I wiggled out of his embrace and went to the bathroom. I brushed my teeth and looked at myself. Wow I am ugly. Maybe that's what's missing. Actually looking decent. I looked at my wrist and see faint scars.
⚠️TRIGGER WARNING⚠️
I grabbed the razor that rested on the counter top. I took it to my wrist and dig deep gashes, not deep enough to kill me, but enough to make me cry. I bit on to the collar of my shirt as I finished the final cut, whimpering at the pain. I saw the blood rush down my arm.
⚠️STOPS HERE⚠️

I start sobbing quietly while grabbing bandages. "Hey Zach, you ok?" Jack asks knocking on the bathroom door. I thought to my self, of course I'm not. Why would I be here, crying if I wasn't. I don't answer. He opens the door and he frowns, pulling me into a hug. I start sobbing into his shoulder. Memories flooded back but I didn't want to dive into them. But it was too late.

Flashback
"I can't date you." "Why?" "You're not skinny enough. You're fat. And ugly. I deserve better." I break down but i didn't plead. I know it's wrong. But I wanted him to stay. "Also, my new boyfriend is better." He scoffed and walked away.
End of Flashback

My sobs got louder, but they were muffled. Jack carried me back to my bed and made me lie down. He pulled me close to his chest and tried to calm me down. "Shh, it's ok." He whispered. My breath was shaky, and quiet sobs still escaped my mouth. He rubbed my back. "Why are you crying." He asked. My sons got stronger as I cuddled into his chest. He smiles while my head rests on top of his heart. My sobs quietly stopped and I eventually fell asleep to the soft sound of Jacks heart beat.

~~~~~~~TIME SKIP ONE HOUR~~~~~~~~~~
I woke up with the warmth still pressed against me. Being the lazy person I am, I stayed in bed until he woke up. "Hey Zach." He said groggily. I smile in response and get up. "Not yet, it's still early." I raise an eyebrow and point at the clock that said 10:00. "It's early for me." He huffed. He pulled me back down and I rolled my eyes. I try to pull from his tight grip but he wouldn't budge. "You're keeping me warm so you are not moving." He smiles. I roll my eyes once more and lay back down. "We can get up later." He smiles. I glare at him and turn back over. This boy will be the death of me if I don't get up. It's nice having someone holding me again. Don't let him into your heart too fast. Last time you did, you broke into a million pieces. Yeah, I know. Which is why I'm avoiding dating right now. Guess I gotta sit here for awhile.

A/N: i dont know what this chapter was. It's also super short. Rip. Also shout out to my girl ethanboydolan for giving me an idea what to write because of her story. Go read it children! It's called Diet!!

❤️❤️
Word count: 635