Chapter 27: Stupid

ZACH
I stare at Jack in utter shock. He kissed me. Me! I felt the tears swell up in my eyes as I pushed him away.

No. No! You can't do that! You can't talk about someone like they're your world and then tell me you love me! That's not how it works!

I choke on my tears and rush down the stairs, swinging open the door and shutting it violently before he could catch up to me.

I speed walk down the sidewalk, tears making my vision blurry. I bump into someone and squeak out a sorry. "Zach?" A familiar voice calls. I turn and see Daniel rushing up to me, embracing me into a giant hug. I collapse into his arms, my sobs growing louder. He rubs my back and squeezes me tighter.

"You wanna go to my place? The boys are there and I was going to come ask you anyways," he smiles as I nod. I was so weak and I couldn't get up so he carried me on his back. He's like the best friend I never had.

We make it back to his place and he leads me to his basement, where Corbyn and Jonah are already sitting. I run up to Jonah and collapse into his arms. His large frame compared to my small one gave me such comfort. I sobbed as quiet as I could into his shirt while he straddled me in his arms.

"Hey, hey. Calm down, Zachy. What's wrong?" Jonah asks, a sweet tone lacing his words.

I, I told Jack that I loved him. And he kissed me. But , i, I couldn't take it. He was infatuated with someone else and he talks about her like she's his world and then he kisses me! I told him that he couldn't do that and ran out. Then Dani found me in the middle of my , um, 'wanting to die' state. And now I'm here.

Jonah takes a deep breath before smiling at me. "Jack. He's stupid. But I have to tell you one thing, he does love you. With all his heart. He told me he was planning on telling you but he wanted to test his theory just in case you didn't like him. So he 'dated' this Gabbie girl, who is one of his close friends by the way. And when he saw your reaction, he broke a little and was planning on telling you tonight," Jonah sighed.

Oh! Oh no! I feel so bad now! I pushed him away and it's all my fault! I'm so stupid!

"You're not stupid, Zach. You just don't want to get hurt, that's all," Corbyn says, rubbing my back.

I'll talk to him tomorrow. I have to.

A/N: hi another cliff hanger. Also, I ask questions too much but, are any of you in the Supernatural fandom?

1. Do you ship Destiel?
2. If so, would you like me to make a separate account for it or keep writing on here?