Chapter 16: Twists and Turns

ZACH
Ugh life sucks. Seeing Noah made my life worse than it already was. Oh yeah, his name is Noah. Currently we are in the car driving back to my house, since going to the mall had just made me feel worse. "Hey, you okay?" He asks. I nod and stare out the window, watching the tiny droplets race past each other on the window. "You sure?" He asks again. I nod. He grabs my hand and intertwines our fingers. My cheeks flush a bright red. He chuckles and lets go. "Okay, now you're fine." He smiles. I punch his shoulder and he mumbles 'ow' under his breath. I roll my eyes and stare out the window again, letting my thoughts take control.

I'm telling you to stop falling for Jack. He's already broken you once, you want that to happen again?

Of course not but, i dont know. He's just different.

Yeah, yeah. Whatever. DiFfErEnT. But let's move on. I see Noah hasn't changed, as I predicted.

Well duh. It's Noah. You really think he's going to change?

True, true. I never understood why you liked him in the first place.

Me either.

The car came to a stop, breaking my train of thought. We step out of the car and quickly get inside, not wanting to get too wet by the pouring rain. "How was it boys?" My mom asks. I shake my head and walk upstairs. "Did I say something?" She asks. "No, something happened at the mall and he's kinda shocked that it happened." I hear Jack say. "Oh okay. Take care of him." She says smiling. He nods and walks up the stairs.

I sit on my bed, Jack following my actions. "Okay so we've still got all day to do something, what do you want to do?" He asks. I lay down and stretch out my arms. "Cuddle?" He questions. I nod and he smiles, scooting over to me and wrapping his arms loosely around my waist. I smile and bury my head into his chest, listening to his steady heartbeat. He chuckles and pulls me closer to him. "Don't ever stop being you, okay?" He whispers into my ear. I nod and bury my head deeper into his chest. I close my eyes slowly and hear him whisper something, but I couldn't make out what.

~~<><><><>< one hour later ><><><><>~~
I wake up to hear his heartbeat beating steadily against my ear, light snores escaping his mouth. I smile lightly and poke his cheek. He groans and looks down at me, a smile appearing at his face. "How long did we nap for?" He asks. I shrug pulling the covers closer to my face. He laughs and pulls me closer, if possible. Why does he have to be so cute? My stomach is doing front flips just looking at him.

The way his curls bounced when he walked and the way his smile could light up my entire world. The way his eyes reflected light, making them look even more beautiful then they already were. The way his nose ring made him look like a bad boy but he was incredibly sweet. The way his subtle compliments and winks made my cheeks flush a bright pink.

What is this boy doing to me?

"Hey Zachy you okay?" He questions. I raise an eyebrow and nod. "You kinda drifted off for a second there." He chuckles. I smile and he grabs my hand. Zachy.

It sounded perfect when he said it.

My goodness I'm seriously falling for him.

The guy who has twisted and turned me in every which way. Yet I can't stay away from him.

My feelings need to stop putting me in harms way.

But I kinda like being with him. Even if it means I get hurt. He makes me feel whole.

A/N: cute-ish chapter I think. I dont know. But my new book is out and it's really make me happy if you read it. It takes some research so XD. Also sorry for the short chapter. SHOOT THIS BOOK HAS 5,000 READS?!?! YOU GUYS ARE AMAZING I LOVE YOU SO MUCH

Why did he leave so soon? He deserved all of the happiness in the world and more. Rest well Avicii. Hearing your songs breaks me a little inside because you're gone and I loved you so. I wish you were happy. 💔💔