Chapter 20: Amazing

ZACH
Jack came over the next day saying he had a surprise for me? The knock had me jumping out of my bed, rushing down the stairs. "Who is it?" My mom asked. "Jack." I signed. She smiled and put her dish towel down. "Ok. Don't have too much fun." She winks. "Mom! We are working on an art project." I signed, glaring at her. "Ok, ok. Just saying." She smiles, walking to the living room. I open the door and Jack instantly hugs me, and of course, I hug back. He smiles and drags me up to my room.

What are you so excited about?

"It's a surprise." He winks. I groan and follow him up the stairs.

Seriously Jack, what're we doing

"I dont know. I wanted to come over since you're literally the most amazing friend, ever." He smiles. HES BLUSHING YUSSSS. No he's- oh wait. He is. WHAT. JACK ROBERT AVERY IS BLUSHING. OH NO.

Oh. Well you're an amazing friend to

I smile and he smiles back, looking down at his lap. "So I wanted to show you my drawing." Jack says, scavenging for his sketchbook.

Ok.

He finally finds it and starts flipping through the pages. He's very talented but I stop him.

Let me show you mine first.

I move my sketchbook, which was already next to me, in front of me and flip to the exact page. I turn it around and show him.

"Wow." He gasps. "This is so good."

Not really. I've done better.

"I think it looks good." He smiles. I blush and nod, motioning him to show me his drawing. "My turn?" He questions. I nod motion for him to hurry up. He quickly flips through his pages and finally finds it, hesitantly showing me the drawing.

I gasp and stare at the drawing in awe. "D-do you like it," He asks. I nod and hug him, him instantly hugging back. I trace the hands lightly as it looks as if they were trying to catch the stars. My smile only grew wider as I realized, there was something on the bottom of the sheet.
If the sky falls I'll catch it, just to steal you a star
~Jack

I hugged him again while he tilted his head in confusion. I pointed at the sentence and he blushed. "I-I forgot that was there." He chuckled nervously.

JACK
Oh lord. Oh no. Oh goodness. I think I'm falling. And by falling, I mean falling for him. God he's just so perfect. The way his smile just makes everyone want to smile makes me feel all warm and fuzzy inside. I sound so cheesy but whatever. He rests his head on my shoulder while he still gazes at the drawing.

This is amazing.

"It's really not." I respond, rubbing the back of my neck.

Bish please. Don't argue with me. It's amazing and I love the cute sentence at the bottom.

I blush and cover my face with my hands. He takes my hands off my face and holds them. "Yours is so much better." I laugh. He rolls his eyes and quietly laughs along with me. If only he laughed louder, he probably sounds cute.

Hey Jack?

"Yeah?"

You're amazing.

I blush and thank him, embracing him once more. "You're even more so." I respond, smiling at him.

I swear this boy is everything.

A/N: sorry for the late update. My mom was yelling at me like 75829925 times today so. Yeah. Good night, love you!

ALSO the group account has been made and my first story is up! You should read it 😉.
@/limelightleague is what it's called btw.