Chapter 19: Love

A/N: Read the authors note (a/n) at the end it's important.

ZACH
We walked for awhile before I sped up next to Daniel. Jack raised an eyebrow and and mouthed 'you ok?' I nod and tap Daniels shoulder. I could never tell Jack. "Hey Zach. What's up?" Daniel smiles. I take out my phone and start typing.

Daniel, I need to tell you something. But please please please, promise me that you won't tell anyone. I feel I can tell you something I haven't told anyone.

"Zach, you're scaring me. Are you okay?" Daniel questions.

I'm... gay.

"HAHA I KNEW IT! I-i mean, that's great Zach." Daniel smiles. I roll my eyes and punch his arm.

What do you mean 'you knew'?

"It's the little thing. Especially when you blush around a certain someone." Daniel says, looking at Jack.

Whatever. We're here anyways, I gotta get to art with Jack. See ya.

"Bye Zach." Daniel smirks. I glare at him and walk to Jack. "What was that about?" He questions.

Oh nothing. Just Daniel being Daniel.

"Ok. Let's get our stuff and go to art." He smiles. I nod and walk inside the fairly large school.

TIME SKIP TO THE CLASSROOM CAUSE IM LAZY XD

"Ok class, since you had liked doing partner assignments, there will be another one. But this one you will have to draw one thing the other person loves doing. Don't forget to include them in the drawing." The teacher beamed. Jack looks at me and I nod. "Pick your partners and start drawing!" She exclaims, throwing her hands together. He walks over with a huge grin. "Uh ms.Brokowski? Do we have to include the full person or just a part?" Jack asks. "I guess a part is okay. Just make sure they are somehow included, okay?" She smiles. He nods and turns back towards me. "So. What do you love?" He questions.

Take a guess.

"Hmm. Me?" He teased.

You wish. No.

If only he knew

"I'm offended Zachary. Anyways, I honestly don't know." He smiles. I laugh quietly and start typing again.

Stargazing. I love stars and how they twinkle in the night. There.

"Interesting. I like it." He chuckles.

What do you love.

"C'mon I think you know the answer to that." Jack smirks.

Me obviously.

"Yes and no. I love you like a friend. And no because that's not it."

Fine. Skateboarding.

"It's obvious, huh?" He smiles. I nod and get out my sketchbook, instantly knowing what to draw. "Guess what." He asks me, tapping my arm repeatedly.

What.

"I got a sketchbook." He smiles, basically bouncing in his seat. I smile back at him and continue my sketch. He giggles softly and starts drawing.

A/N: first, sorry for the short chapter. I kinda ran out of ideas for this one but next chapter stuff gonna happen so.

READ THIS PLEASEEEEE
So I might start a group account on here. If you would like to be in it,

you can comment your Instagram and I'll dm you there.  

No you don't have to follow me that's dumb.

And last I will give you questions to answer there. Also do it quickly because I will only be choosing a few people. At least 6-8 people.