4

Gerard.
-

Frank stood up, anger radiating from his facial expression. He walked right out of class his footsteps could've caused a fucking earthquake.

"Shit.."
I whispered. I fucked up.

Whatever.. I'm sure he'll be fine. Who cares anyway? He wouldn't understand a thing I'm thinking! He just thinks he does. Screw him.

It was near enough the end of the day, I walked out of the school and went to a hardware store, obviously being 17 I couldn't buy any form of blades other than a sharpener, but somehow I'm my head that wouldn't cut it.. get it?

So I went in with my large black coat, my hands buried in my pockets and went to the small blade section. I looked over them and picked up a one sided blade packet I swore I had seen at Frank's house.

I took them, I committed a crime. Just for some kind of pain. I left promptly with my hands slightly shaking.

I rushed home and said a weak hello to Mikey and my Mum, I dashed to my room and locked the door. I got the packet out and moments later, Cut open wrists and thighs..so much blood. When I was doing it I didn't realise how sharp they were.. how deep the cuts were.

Fuck. Fuck. Fuck.

I picked up my phone shaking rapidly.
One number.
One person.

"Help me, please help Frank."