20

Gerard.

I heard the door slam and Franks angry footsteps quickly stomp up the stairs.

He burst into his room, anger shaking through his entire body.
"If he EVER touches you again, you tell me. And i will fuck him up even more."
He leaned over to me and gave me the tightest hug, our bones were felt through eachothers clothes.
Im staying here tonight.

-

"Frankie?.." I mumbled.

"Yeah?"

"Why havent you been eating?.."

"Why havent you." He snapped back.

Tears welled up in my eyees and he rushed to me, " i'm sorry Gee, im not angry its okay." He held me tightly and stroked my hair, i sat up and cupped his face in my hands, brushinh my fingertips over his cold cheeks.

I wrapped my arms around his neck and buried my head into his shoulder. Kissing the freezing skin on his neck.

"Thank you so much, I love you Frankie."

I lifted my head and stared him in the eyes, i lean forward on my knees, a short but passionate kiss landing on his lips.

He kissed back.

His lips became warm from the heat of mine. Sparks, i felt them.

I really did love him.

-

All of these years he's been there for me, by my side.

Frank Iero, that is the person i look up to, respect and love.
The one constantly on my mind, the one i will refuse to live without.

-

He deepended the kiss, our lips moving in perfect time.

Five minutes wih our lips collided was pure heaven. I havent felt purity like this, ever.

This was the moment id remember forever.