22

Gerard.

I don't think I'll ever be able to look at Bert  again, so after I texted him saying I was done, I deleted his number and curled up in Frank's arms.

"I can't go to school Frankie.." I muttered into his hoodie.

"I know, I said you didn't have too." He held me tight and kissed the top of my head before picking up my face and kissing my lips multiple times.

"Gee, what do I have to do to make you smile?"

"Don't leave me."

He cupped my cheeks and kissed my forehead.

"I promise."

Those two words were all I needed to let tears roll down my cheeks, the promise that I truly believed would be kept stayed in my mind the entire day.

-

Frank cared for me so much today, he appreciated eating was hard but helped me to eat a little bit of toast. My feelings for him were so, so strong.

He let me watch all my favorite films and quietly sung me to sleep at night.

"Don't let them take the light behind your eyes. I love you Gerard."

He kissed my cheek, thinking I was asleep. But really, I was in love.

Those words he said would stay with me, I could tell.

I woke up the next morning to a very rare sight,  Frank was asleep. His arm wrapped protectively around me  and his legs intertwined with mine. His breathing was calm and his pulse was slow instead of its natural quick beat.

I loved this man, so so fucking much.