16 (Trigger Warning. Rape)

Gerard.

I woke up to a flood of messages from him, telling me I was beautiful in every way. And then at the end he said his cat wrote it..? Yeah sure Frankie.

I rolled out of my bed and got ready for the day of school work.

Mikey knocked on my door just as I was about to leave. "Gee!"

"What." I snapped, oh shit I was moody today.

"People are moving in next door, the Mccracken family, Word has it their son is quite the ladies man."

"Mikes, What are you suggesting?"

"Maybeee.. you should start dating people?.. I mean Gee, you've never kissed anyone but Frank and Frank just isn't the best is he?"

"Shut up! He's better than you'll ever know." Woah, that shut him up.

-

School past easy, I left as usual, met up with Frank.

But I knew deep down my routine was going to be messed up by something, and I was right.  As I was walking home with Frank someone approached me, "Uh.. h-hi?" I stumbled over all of that, Fuck.

"Hey sugar, I've just moved in next door, I figured it would be nice for me to get you're number? I'm Bert." The greasy yet odly charming man said.

I looked over at Frank who was staring down at his feet and then back at Bert,

"Uhm, s-sure I g-gues-ss. I'm G-Gerard."

Bert stepped closer and wrapped his arms around my waist, hooking his fingers into my belt loops.
"You're a good looking Cutie Gerard."
He kissed my neck and cheek before grabbing my ass and slapping it roughly.

I turned my neck and noticed Frank was gone.

No where near, he must have walked off. Shit no.. But someone likes me I can't just leave.

"Wanna come inside baby doll?" Bert cooed into my ear and.. I didn't know what to feel. I'd been craving male attention a lot since me and Frank made out.

"O-o-kka-ay." I whimpered. I needed this, I might have a chance with Frank If he thinks I'm not a Virgin, maybe he'll think I have experience! Those thoughts crossed my mind. But deep down I didn't want to be there with him. I didn't want this.

It was halfway through being pushed up against his bedroom wall were i regretted it. I tried telling him to stop but I couldn't. He was so, so strong.

He pinned me to the bed by my wrists and pulled down my jeans and boxers in one pull. Fuck, no no no. I don't want this.

"Oh.. You're a cutter?.. Hah, Maybe I should cut you up instead."

I can't talk, I can't do anything, I can't breathe.

I want Frank, I want Frank.

"Now baby, this will hurt. Quite a bit."

All I could do was lay there as he shoved me deeper and deeper into the mattress. I screamed, I thought I was screaming but all I could hear was him degrading me.

He forced me to suck him off, he forced my legs open. He forced me but I felt I deserved it. So I let it continue into now, I'm 'dating' Bert.

That night I went home nearly collapsing on the stairs and carved away my feelings.

I want Frank.

He helps.