26

Gerard.

I'm such an idiot! Forcing shit on people, he's seriously ill, he threw up his own guts and i was asking him when he next wants to get high? Im so dumb.

I should've just kept quiet.
God I hate myself.

"We need to go out Gee, I want to go to the shop and stea- buy some stuff.."

I nodded and helped him up off of the floor.

"You need to eat something, maybe we should get some food ?" I suggested, my request was quickly shot down with one of Franks glares and I immediately shut my mouth.

We went into the strangest shops, a corner shops that seemed to only sell sharp things, Frank made me wait outside.

I looked at him when he came out, "What?" He snapped, his teeth gritting as he took something out of his pockets and into his underwear.

"Stop looking at me, Gee. It's creepy."

I was really messing up a lot today. Fuck.

Frank then went into a larger shop, again telling me to wait but this time I didn't, I wanted to buy some gum. I needed to keep my hunger down.

Frank had seen me come in but just shook his head and sighed. Why is it with one look he can make me feel like a king or a pile of shit.

He put in his ear buds and went over to the alcohol, he had brought a bag with him but didn't use it for whatever he had in his boxers. He opened it and made eyes around him, checking if no one was there. He's grabbed as many bottles as would fit in his bad and zipped it quickly. He shouted my name and pointed his finger to the door.

Oh shit, I'm assuming it meant leave? So I did. Seconds later the alarm went off and Frank bolted past me.

"Fucking run Gee!"

I sprinted with him, our hoods up covering our faces. We ran all the way back to Franks house, panting and coughing.
Running on an empty stomach made both of us cough up blood, but who cares. We just broke the law and I didn't care.

"Frank Iero, you're Fucking crazy." I smiled and wiped the dripping blood from my mouth.

We went inside and both flopped on his bed, the alcohol in his bag clinking together after he placed it down. We fought to catch our breaths even now, 12 minutes after we got into his house.

"Get out the bottles, I'm gonna go pee." He got up and walked into the bathroom, my brain was racking itself trying to figure out what the things in his boxers were. Orange and black? Covered up in plastic? Surely it's nothing..

He came out five minutes later and got the big bottle of Vodka, chugging half of it quicker than I've ever seen anyone drink anything.

He passed it to me and I drank a smaller amount of it.

What the fuck are we doing?