46

Gerard.

"Mr Way. Your parents tragically died in the car crash you were also involved in. There was nothing we could do."

And that was the moment my entire remaining sanity crashed. I felt nothing but regret. This was my fault, all my fault.

If I hadn't made Frank suicidal, If I hadn't chased him, If I wasn't such a fucking idiot my family would be alive!

I reached to the side of my machine and turned up the morphine higher and higher until my body was as number as my brain.

Mikey turned my morphine down as I fell asleep, I saw him and Frank when I woke up, both crying, Mikey was streaming with tears as Frank (whom had small tears in his eyes) rubbed the small of his back.

What have I done.

Frank bought Mikey a coffee as I sat up, my hands covering my eyes.

Mikey went home early, he looked deathly pale and so so ill. He needed to be here more than me, Frank stayed the night holding me and reassuring me it will be okay.

My parents will stated that if they died together mine and Mikey inheritance will be sent to us over months, so we were able to sustain ourselves. The one thing they wanted was for us to never go to a housing unit for orphans, seeing as I was leaving soon anyway I needed a plan and fast.

I brought my family down, I have to make it up to them.