41

♾Frank's P.O.V♾

He's apologising. After everything he said. He hurt me. He caused my bloody wall and my bloody knuckles.

He tore me apart with what he said to me and now he's saying sorry.

Sorry my fucking ass.

Sure he's sorry. Whatever.

"You've rambled on Gee, at this point I'm not as anxious as I was when you first called. I don't care, if you didn't want to say it then you shouldn't have. Have fun with rapis- Bert."

I hung up obviously very angry once again. He comes to me when he gets himself in shit, well Gee, this is a fucking life lesson for you.

-

"I'm going out, bye" I head for the door "take the dog with you" wow, way to ruin my plans. Instead I just shook my head and left.

My plan was to go to the woods and hang myself. In my bag I had a rope, and I know how to tie and noose.

I put my music playlist on shuffle on my depressing file. Green day - The forgotten came on and it made me feel 10 times worse.

I took a long walk, making  sure I got a good last look at the world I was about to leave. It was beautiful, I'm proud to be from New Jersey. But it didn't stop me from wanting to kill myself.

A walk that took me hours. All around the neighbourhood I lived in and around a few woods, contemplating which one would be better.

Eventually I found woods, the ones me and Gee used to play in when we were children, where we discovered alcohol and cigarettes.

I found a tree, it was one we carved out names into when we were 14 and had girlfriends.

This was the tree I was going to last see.

"Hey. Remember when we first discovered our addictions in the woods? Now you'll have another memory from these woods... goodbye gee."

I left a voice message for him and turned my phone off.

I'm going to do it.