51

♾Frank's P.O.V♾

As we pulled up, I saw our front door slam shut. I hope Gee is okay.

I collect all my shit and say bye to the other members. A smash came from Gee's house switching me to panic mode.

I jump out of the bus with all my shit and run to the house opening the door as quickly as possible.

I open the door to an unconscious bloody Gee with Bert trying to remove his clothes.

Throwing my shit on the floor, I leap on Bert.

"What did i fucking tell you about leaving Gerard alone!" I punch him and kick him until his body becomes lifeless.

I spit on his lifeless body and kick it one last time before I call the police.

While I wait for the police, I carry the unconscious Gerard up to his room. I wipe his face and remove any glass left by Bert.

The cuts on Gee's face and what Bert has done in the past should be good enough proof to throw Bert in jail.

I tuck Gee in bed and go downstairs to make sure Bert is here when the police arrive. Even if Gee's face and past with Bert isn't enough proof, he has a camera in the house that constantly records.

While I was waiting, a note and a box caught my eye. It was a box of weed brownies and a letter from Gerard.

"I love you Frank. I know we aren't officially dating but I truly love you with all my heart. We are best friends and I'm so grateful for everything you've done for me. I made you some weed brownies to come home to. I love you"

I smile and there is a bang on the door. "One minute!" I shove the brownies in a cupboard and out the letter in my pocket.

As quickly as I could, i rushed to the door and opened it.

"Come in officers, take a seat" the banging on the door woke Bert up.

The officers sat down and Bert jumped up rushing towards the door.

"Sit down sir! Or you'll be arrested immediately!"

Bert stops and punches the wall, he finally decided to sit back down.

-

The police question him  for around half an hour and looked at the video footage.

The officers went upstairs to talk to Gee. They saw the cuts on his face and previous scars from Bert. Gee was brave enough to tell them what's happened in the past with Bert.

Bert was taken away in the police car, they told Gee that they will inform him on a court date.

-

 I make Gee a coffee and put a weed brownie on a plate for him. He must be traumatised. I decided to bring some painkillers up for him.

"I've brought you coffee and pain killers Gee" I whisper whilst placing them on his bedside table.

"I love you, i'll come up to bed when you're asleep Gee" I kiss his head and make my way down the stairs again.

Maybe we should start going back to school again, it's nearly the end of the term and I miss Ray and Bob.