35

♾Frank'a P.O.V♾

I showed up to school for the first time in a few days. I drank before I came in to calm my anxiety, I also took my pills.

-

"That's rad!" John brought his new Bass guitar in, it was absolutely beautiful.

I can play pretty much any instrument that gets passed to me, I mainly stick with guitar though.

I have a Gibson which is amazing. I'd say they're my favorite guitar. Other than an Epiphone.

-

I was stood smoking with the lads, I saw gerard glaring at them from a distance. "Hey babe! Come over here!". The guys looked at me weirdly, so gerard hesitated slightly but continued to walk towards me.

"Want a smoke? Or drink?" He nodded while shaking. I passed him a fag and a bottle of gin I took out of my bag. "You can have the bottle, I stole more earlier".

He was silent but took what I offered. "You coming over later?" He shrugged, puffing his cigarette. Something was obviously up with him today and it was bugging me.

"Guys, can you leave us alone for a bit?" They all nod and leave.

"What's up Gee? You're such a downer today and it's no fun" he just sighed and took a swig out if his bottle.

I ignored it and kissed his cheek which made him slightly smile. But he still looked upset.

What's up with him?