21

♾Frank's P.O.V♾

He was still dating Bert, I didn't get the chance to tell him that they were over. I made out with a fragile as fuck boy who still has a boyfriend... what if I break him more than he's already broken...

My brain is so fucked! What have I done. He could get the police involved? Then again he raped Gee so he would get in more trouble..

"Frankie? What's wrong?" It was 4am. I was sat against the wall crying. "Nothing Gee, just go back to sleep" he joins me sat up.

"Not until you sleep, I want to know what's going on" I put my hand on his lap. "Nothing is wrong okay? Just sleep and we can sort everything out in the morning". I gave him a faint smile. He nodded and fell back asleep, once again I didn't sleep until around 6am. So I did what I usually do. Yep, took pills.

-

"Morning sleepy head" I heard Gee whisper to me as I faintly opened my eyes. "Morning princess." Gee giggled and kissed my cheek. My cheeks turned a crimson red.

"You going to break up with Bert today?, we don't have to go to school either if you don't want". He frowned and looked down. I cupped his chin in my hand and lifted his head and gazed into his eyes.

A tear shed down his soft red cheeks. With my sleeve I wiped it away and kissed his dampened cheek.

One again I was staring into his beautiful eyes.

"I will fix this, I promise"