45

♾Frank's P.O.V♾

My body was completely numb. I took as many weird ass random pills I'd never seen before that were in my parents office.

I couldn't move, at all. My phone was ringing every 2 minutes... but I can't do anything about it.

-

I was laid lifeless for around 3 hours, when I could finally move again I listened to the 10 voicemails I had...

"He's alive, but barely......" "Call me back. Thank you" Fuck. What did I do. Shit.

Without hesitation I clicked the dial button and patiently waited for Mikey answer.

"Hey- Mikes. Yeah is he okay? Sorry. I was... asleep" he was crying, but Gee was okay. "What's wrong? Gee is fine mikes, oh- Shit! Are you okay???. I'll be right over"

I grabbed my jacket and rushed the fuck out of my house and straight to my father's car so i could drive to the hospital.

Mikey told me that the man and woman that crashed into Gee were in the hospital with them and are apparently going to die.

He said he knows them very well, like a family friend or something. I assume, but he won't tell me who they are until I get there.

Gee is fine, my arms are torn to shreds, along with my insides because of some stuff I did earlier. Today is just pure shit.

-

"Fuck... so what's going to happen now?"