8 (Trigger Warning)

Gerard.

I had to do it again.
I needed to see my blood, That's normal right?

I got the blade I had hid under my pillows and locked my door, I pulled down my jeans and lifted the sides of my already bloods soaked boxers and dragged the blade over the just healing wounds, scabs slicing and peeling, they were deep but I knew I could handle it. If I'm alive I can do it again.

My head was full of thoughts my brain was like a messed up porn site, pop up after pop up. Thoughts that spread like viruses. I hated it. I wasn't like this before today? I'm covered in my own blood..

Without really caring I dug deeper and deeper until I watched fat separate underneath the blade. Fuck, that was calming.

I know it's bad but now I couldn't stop and I wouldn't until Mikey knocked on my door to tell me my mum wanted me to shower.

I'm sure they were still out.. but I looked at my clock. 9 pm. I was at the hospital at 5. Frank left at half five. Three and a half hours of.. this.

I pulled my jeans on and put my blade in my pocket and walked out.

"Gee.. are you okay?"

"I'm fine Mikes, don't worry yourself."

-

I got in the shower and let the water run over my red stained legs and the stinging was heavenly.

I wonder if Frank's okay? Probably. He's not struggling! 

I hate how he thinks he knows everything, though I'm thankful for him being there he's just making up his sadness for attention!

Maybe we should talk about it?

Maybe we should not give a fuck and have a sleepover, full of drugs and drinking and all that edgy teen shit?..

Yeah. I like that idea.

I picked up my phone and called him, no answer, again.
No answer.

I'm sure he's okay.