28

Gerard.

This was going quickly, but I'm so happy. I felt so calm around frank even though Frank was grinding on me, no shirt on and his belt undone, same for me.

God I was loving this, even though sometimes we stopped for a minute and cried a little bit we soon got back into kissing and touching.

We were both drunk as fuck, even though Frank was trying to persuade me he was only tipsy.

He pushed my jeans down and swung them off of my legs quickly and easily, he sat on my lap and kissed down my chest softly, and gently. Avoiding bruises and marks left there by an utterly disgusting person, but those thoughts were pushed away as Frank giggled.

"What's f-funny?.."

Frank squealed and bounced on me. "You -h-have a.. a b-boner!"

Any normal people, this would be awkward but to me and him we laughed about it for a good ten minutes.

The rest of the day from that point on was blank.

-

It was the morning, and I was being held by a hungover Frank as I threw up.

Oh joy.

He held my hair back and I did the same to him as he threw up. We both got in the shower to save time and sat there scrubbing each other down.

We washed each others hair, his hands going through my short black and red hair, making sure my hair smelled like blueberries.  He handed me a completely different bottle when he told me to wash his, 'raspberry daydream' I giggled at how demanding he was that he wanted to smell like that but still scrubbed the left over gel that kept his faux hawk up.

It took us a while to realise we had no towels that weren't bloody or covered in vomit. So he handed me a roll of toilet paper and nodded. "You know what to do." He whispered way too suggestively but me, being the idiot I am decided, oh I'm going to cover him in toilet paper.

I mummified him.

And it was fucking hilarious.

"You look like a snowman!" I snorted. 

"Gee, get this off me. Now." He growled harshly but I knew he loved it as much as I did.

And who says you can't have fun with a hangover.