5

♾Frank's P.O.V♾

I sigh. "What do you want? What more could you have possibly done wrong?" His breathing was shaking, very unsteady.

"N-no you d-dont understand. C-call and ambulance" he probably stubbed his toe and thinks he's dying.

"I do not have the time for this Gee, if you can call me then you can call an ambulance" I gave an impatient tone.

"N-no Frank, y-you're my only hope" he's so desperate for attention. "I'm coming over to see what the fucking fuss is, if you've stubbed your toe I swear to fucking God" I end the call and drag myself out of my house.

Why would he call me, me of all people. He could've called Bob. The Way household is around 20 mins away so I have a long walk ahead of me unless I was to run.

I've been slightly crushing on Gee for years now, but I don't like to admit it because I don't want to like him, plus he likes Bob.

*15 min skip*

I hear sirens in the distance as I stepped inside the way household. "Gee!?" The house was silent so I assumed the rest of the family was out.

I slowly made my way up the stairs and as soon as I got to the top of the stairs, the ambulance stopped outside.

I banged on Gerard's bedroom door and he didn't open it..., I twisted the door handle and the door was locked. My heart started racing which caused my anxiety to get worse.

I eventually kicked the door down and saw Gerard laid on the floor with puddles of blood surrounding him...

I run out of the room and collapse on the landing. "Fuck! Fuck! fuck!" Tears were forming in my eyes as my head was spinning and heart was racing.

Why did he fucking do this!?