.

Kylie's POV

I wake up before Ansel. The sun is shining through the thin curtains and the ocean breeze is flowing through the open window. I smile and stretch. I look at Ansel. He's still asleep, one arm wrapped around his head the other laying across my stomach.

I decide to make him breakfast. I slowly get up and sneak downstairs. My mom's there reading a book in the living room.

"Goodmorning." She smiles.

"Morning" I chirp

"What's with all the giddiness?" She asks.

"Nothing." I tell her standing there.

"You and Ansel are dating!" She says, more like yells.

"Maybe." I say, but I give it away with the huge smile on my face.

Me and my mom talk about it while I make Ansel breakfast. When I'm done I get the eggs, bacon, toast, and juice all gathered up on a tray and I take it up to him.

"Ansel." I say when I have everything set up on the nightstand. He doesn't wake up so I lean over and press my lips to his. I feel a smile form on his.

His brown eyes open wide. He glances over and sees his food.

"Best wake up ever." He says and kisses me again.

"You're the best." I tell him.

We sit in silence as we eat. When we're done we lay in the bed and talk.

"So what are we gonna do when we go home later?" I ask

Ansel makes this weird face and sits up. He runs his fingers through his hair.

"What is it?" I ask

"Well, the producers from TFIOS called last night and I need to go on press tour."

"What?!" I say standing up. "Why didn't you tell me this?"

"I didn't know! I don't know how a lot of this works!" He says.

"How long will you be gone?" I ask sitting back down beside him, laying my head on his shoulder.

"Two months. The premier is a few days after you get out of school, but I'll be here after that. I promise."

"Are we still gonna be together?" I ask.

He takes my face between his hands. "Of course. Nothing is gonna change that. I want this, Kye." He says.

"Me too." I smile.

_

_

_

Author- I KNOW ITS VERY SHORT. JUST WANT TO POST SOMETHING BEFORE YOU GUYS KILL ME!!! LOL I'M WORKING ON A NEW EXTRA EXTRA LONG ONE THAT YALL WILL LOVE!!!! THANK YOU FOR THE PATIENCE<3