Chapter 22

Kylie's POV

"Kylie I don't want to fight with you anymore." Ansel says after I walk in his room and tell him I need to talk to him.

"This isn't going to lead to a fight." I say.

I crawl into his bed and lay my feet across his lap. He raises his eyebrow, a sign telling me to continue.

"I'm going to do what ever you want me to do." I say.

He's taken aback. "What do you mean?"

"If you want to just be friends then we will. If you want me to travel with you to your sets, interviews, all that then I will and if you don't I won't." I say.

He doesn't say anything for a while. Taking it in.

"Don't....Kylie I don't want you to revolve your a whole life around me and what I want you to do." He says.

"No its not gonna be like that. I'm going to do what I can to support you. Like how I went to the premier with you. I'll do that if you want me to again." I tell him.

"Okay." He says.

I smile at him. He runs his fingers through my short hair and I feel his hand on my thighs.

"What do you want more than anything in the world?" He breaths. His face is inches from mine.

"To be with you." I whisper.

"That can't happen." He says. He pulls back.

I thought he was gonna kiss me. Now I felt like he was teasing me and that really hurts.

"Who do you love more than anyone in the world?" I ask him.

"You."

That one word was all it took for me to know that I felt the same way. I place my hand on his cheek and pull him closer to me. We're close enough that we're breathing the same air

"Who do you love more than anyone?" He whispers.

Our eyes are locked together. "You." I tell him.

He smiles.

"What do you want more than anything in the world?" I ask him.

His eyes look me up and down, they land on my eyes where they stay as he says "you."

Our lips finally meet, and when they do our desire to be closer takes over. He moves over me and holds himself up with one elbow and his other hand is caressing my face. My hands are tangled in his hair.

I pull on his shirt and he helps me get it over his head. He starts kissing on my neck. His hand is inching my shirt up and I sit up so he can get it off.

"Wait" he pants.

"What?"

"This...we shouldn't do this." He says.

"Why not?" I demand.

"Because this isn't going to change my decision. I want to wait to get back together. So maybe this should wait." He says.

"Yeah. Okay. Whatever." I say. I put my shirt back on.

"I love you, Kylie. I just don't want to be hurt." He says.

He pulls me to sit closer to him. I lay my head on his shoulder.

"I'm not going to hurt you. I know that I love you now." I say.

He gets the big goofy grin on his face. "I like that."

"Like what?" I ask laughing.

"When you tell me you love me." He smiles.

"I love you, I love you. I love you." I repeat. He kisses me on the forehead.

.

.

.

.

AUTHOR NOTE: Sorry for short chapter, but just a heads up, I am not good with writing smut (sexual stuff) so when they do do...it...then there won't be many details. Sorry😂 lol BTW I have started a new fanfic. It's a Luke Hemmings one so maybe go check it out? Thank y'all. Love youuuu. Feedback please?