Prologue

"Now I announced you man and wives." The officiator announced before the newly wed groom kissed his two brides simultaneously and the crowd applaud.

"What about our honeymoon babe?" The second wife asked made the groom gasped before he looks at his other wife.

"Since I'm the oldest wife, we will have our first honeymoon first in Maldives right hon?" The blonde wife said arrogantly before she flips her hair infront of the innocent young wife.

"But I'm also his wife!!!" The stubborn young wife protested while stomping her feet like a little kid throwing her tantrums at her parents.

"So it's our husband decision." The oldest wife said before they looked at the nervous groom.

"Ah, why don't we celebrate it together, right?" The groom said nervously clamping his hands together and let out an awkward smile.

"WWHHAATTT??? I DON'T WANT HER TO RUIN OUR HONEYMOON!!!" The youngest wife protested fuming in anger as she glares at the blonde bride.

"So do I." The blonde woman said arrogantly glaring back at her.

"Ah, guys?" The groom helplessly meddle in between his two bickering brides.

"I thought marrying them both will give me a benefit but guess it's not." The groom sighed in defeat.

A/N: Well, guess I'm working this TAENY-TAENGSIC story.

With Love,

chocomint89