Twelve

One day before D-Day

Taeyeon secretly called a doctor to help her wife to deliver their twin in a caesarian section just to make believe their parents that they only had a one baby which is a girl. The Kim couple drove into Taeyeon's penthouse out of town together with the doctor before his other wife wakes up neither Jessica didn't know about it because she stays at home still asleep. Tiffany was very nervous yet happy with her baby and first time being a mother to a twin, she's very grateful with her husband who supported and took care of her pregnancy and being careful with their babies, she trusted him and rely on him during the whole process, Taeyeon is a very responsible husband towards his two wives and he never let them work hard inside their home but he's more worried about Tiffany and the risk to let their boy be faraway from them in the meantime just to keep him safe. Taeyeon thought a countless of times with their hard decision before they come up with their final straw, it was hard for both of them to let their child grew up without his parents to guide him but it's for his own sake, he needs to be more independent from now on and Tiffany prays for his safety.

"Are you sure about it?" The doctor asked as he wears his scrubs and preparing for the operation. Taeyeon already prepared for all the complete medical apparatus, he also brought a top list nutse to accompany the doctor secretly.

"I brought a nurse to accompany you Dr. Song." Taeyeon let the female nurse came inside and greeted them with a warm smile as she stepped inside the operating room.

"Hello, I'm Lee Jieun and I will be your nurse for today." The nurse introduced herself. She is very feminine young girl who passed her board examination in such a very high marks and in such a young age she already a surgery assistant of every doctor in Seoul from a respective and pretigious hospitals. She loves kids so that explains why she chose her career and she loves to tend sick people from her hometown. She's also have a cute face and beautiful smile that attracts every single men but she totally turned them down and just focused on her study but she only likes one man and unfortuntely it's already a married man with a two wives. Jieun and Taeyeon met in downtown when the man bought food for his wives cravings, he helped the girl with her grocery bags on the way home and walked her home as well, they randomly talked about stuffs until the girl felt comfortable with him unintwntionally, she's glad that she met him but sad that he's already married but her infatuation with him continues right until now.

"Great so let's start." The doctor announced and Jieun already focus on the operation with Taeyeon beside his youngest wife.

"Taeng, I'm afraid and nervous." Tiffany hold her husband's hand tightly as the operation runs smoothly as she comforted by Taeyeon's words beside her never leaving her side for the past few minutes as the doctor performed the operation together with Jieun.

"Oh, your twins our safe but for now we will take them both. It's totally a risk if we leave the other baby inside your womb so let's both take them off." The doctor said leaving the couple without a choice.

"I will cover up the rest." Taeyeon whispered on his wife's ear before his eyes unknowingly landed on Jieun who was focused assisting the doctor.

"I think I already decide who will keep our baby boy for awhile." Taeyeon said while holding his wife's soft hand.

After a few more hours, the operation was successful and the twins already born and let them sleep beside their mother's side. Tiffany was very happy seeing her twins safe but she had to let go with her boy so the Jung's will not harm him, Taeyeon who is silently staring at them with a warm smile but unfortunately they had to keep away their boy away from them with Jieun's care.

"I trust you Ms. Lee that you will take good care of him for awhile." Taeyeon painfully said as he continue staring at his family of three while talking with the young nurse who also staring at Tiffany's happy moments with her twins.

"They looked so happy." Jieun said.

"Sorry if I trouble you." Jieun shook her head as a response before she smiles warmly at him holding his hand to assured him that their baby is safe with her.

"I take him like my own son and besides you are a kindhearted man and I know your son will be proud of his parents." Jieun complimented.

"Just be safe both of you, I already called my father that Tiffany already deliver our baby today so I will take her into Seoul together with Dr. Song and explain everything, I already contact the head of the hospital for backing me up with my alibi. Thank you very much Ms. Lee, I will send money in your account as soon as possible. Here take it." Taeyeon handed her a cash inside the envelope for the payment for taking care of the secret heir.

"Take it as well, it's the symbol of the Kim clan so I could recognize my son someday." Taeyeon also handed her a ring with his family symbol that his grandpa gave many years ago before he died.

"Please take good care of him." Tiffany wrapped her baby on a clean blanket before she kisses his forehead and cried silently unwillingly handed the baby towards Taeyeon who hugs him softly before he kissed his forehead and whispered something on him.

"You don't want to give him a name at least?" Jieun said after the sleeping baby passed on her wrapped on his soft blanket.

"Tyron." Tiffany said as she wrapped her arms into Taeyeon's as she watched her baby from the nurse hold.

"Tyron Kim." Taeyeon followed as he smiled at the nurse.

"So your name is Tyron." Jieun watched the sleeping baby on her arms.

"But you will let him used your surname for awhile and I already registered his name under your surname just awhile ago." Taeyeon explained.

"From now on, you're the official guardian of Tyron Kim." Tiffany said as she held Jieun's shoulder and kissed her forehead.

"Stay safe." Tiffany whispered.

"You must go now." Taeyeon ushered the young girl at the back of his penthouse and there, a black Mercedes and a driver is waiting for him.

"Thank you Mr. and Mrs. Kim." Jieun bowed politely at the couple as she carefully carried the heir in her arms as she stepped inside the black car before they drove away from Taeyeon's penthouse making Tiffany cried hard on her husband's chest, the man wrapped his arms around his wife as he silently cried as well.

-to be continued