Three

"So, any good news?" Sooyoung asked looking at her bestfriend weirdly who only sighed heavily over and over again.

"I tried a few test but nothing it's always negative." Tiffany felt like crying when the pregnancy test always turned negative after making love with her husband a couple of times and even cum inside her when they both reaching climax.

"Well, there's still next time." Sooyoung drinks her coffee as they both spending time in the cafe nearby.

"But I can't wait to have our small version running around the house and helps me out when I want to torture that bitch." Tiffany sighed heavily when she remember that tonight is Jessica's turn to sleep with their husband and it makes her more desperate that she wanted to stay over at Sooyoung instead hearing their moans like what they did last night but if she do it then it means she admitted DEFEAT against Jessica.

"You can use toys for a kinky stuffs you know and Taeyeon is such a very pervert one in bed if you may add." Sooyoung pointed out makes sense for Tiffany who is now planning something on her mind.

"You're such a genius Soo!" Tiffany jumped at her friend who almost stumble back and loses their balance.

"YAH BE CAREFUL!" Sooyoung was attacked by her totally insane friend of hers.

"I'll have to go now." Tiffany said cheerfully as she race outside in a fast pace like she's in a hurry.

"Well..." Sooyoung continue to enjoys her coffee with her friend left.

MEANWHILE

"Thank you for helping me out in some of my works honey." Taeyeon gratefully said towards his dear wife who is his former secretary.

"Anytime honey and besides I missed working with you knowing how pervert you are when you're staring at me like you're undressing me." Jessica winks playfully at her husband who is staring lovingly at her.

"I want to have a baby." Jessica added made Taeyeon taken aback since not long ago Tiffany too said the same words at him when it's her turn to sleep with him.

"Are you sure? You might throw our baby outside the window when he started pissing you off from his loud cry." Taeyeon jokes he knows how his older wife hated babies while Tiffany was awkward and afraid of them.

"Never been sure honey." Jessica rose up aproaching her husband who is sitting on his desk.

"Or we might started half through right now before the main course tonight." Jessica riding up her skirt on her thighs showing her perfect smooth legs into her husband's pervert look.

"I like it but right now I'm started to wear off because of tiredness." Taeyeon blurted out before he heard Jessica scoff from frustration when she was immediately neglected by her own husband.

"Fine!" Jessica stormed out leaving her husband alone but before she turns the knob she was immediately shoves on the closed door with a loud thud seeing her husband trapping her body in between his strong muscles.

"Where are you going, huh?" Taeyeon smirk at her when the pervert guy trying to lick her lips to arouse her.

"I will touch you slowly." Taeyeon informed before he runs his magic finger through Jessica's skin that makes her shiver on spot.

"A-ah.. T-Tae d-don't tease.." Jessica moans when she felt his hand cupping her private area underneath her short skirt riding up on her thighs as her husband helps her stood on her feet.

"Let's make a quickie." Taeyeon offers as he whispers into Jessica's redden ear.

"Okay baby." Jessica answered with arousal building up inside her hot body.

"I miss your boobies." Taeyeon helps out his wife taking off her white blouse unbuttoning them in a fast pace showing her black lacy bra he loves. He skillfully unclasp it making the two mounds bounce revealing two pinkish nubs calling out his name and need to be suck by his magic tongue.

"Suck it honey!" Jessica moans when she felt her wetness dumpen her lacy panty underneath before Taeyeon dives in sucking her two mounds painfully.

"Honey!" Jessica flinch when she felt her husband's hand tugging on the band of her panty before slowly taking it off with her skirt on. He felt too much wetness on Jessica's tight cunt before he slowly shove a two fingers inside and massaging her walls making the blonde woman moans in pleasure.

Taeyeon's hands do multitasking and pleasuring his wife who is now moaning and whimpering under his spell. Roaming his hands around Jessica's body, lips smacking, squishing sounds of wetness before his wife finally naked infront of his pervert eyes, the piles of clothes scattered on the floor together with his clothes made the both of them naked.

"Ah.. F-Faster.." Jessica helplessly moans when her husband kept on pumping his huge cock inside her wet and tight cunt producing a squishing and slapping sounds of their skin when they become one.

"Let's get into my desk." Taeyeon offered before he carried his beloved naked wife on his desk letting the papers carelessly threw on the floor while they continue their activity.

"I'll make you cum fast." Taeyeon daid in between his panting while ramming his cock inside his wife's womb hitting her G-spot.

"Cum inside me honey!" Jessica said in between her pelasure moans before Taeyeon nods.

"AHHH I'M CUMMING!!" Taeyeon groans when she felt her tightened around his big fat cock.

"Cum for me honey!" Jessica moans loudly than before before she scratch her fingers at her husband's back.

"SICAAA!!!"

"TAENGOOO!!!"

They both screamed in pleasure when they reached their awaited climax hitting waves inside them. The husband showering butterfly kisses on his wife's exposed flesh and helps her to get dressed treating her like a queen as they both decided to went home early sonce the works finally settled by Jessica's help.

"Let's continue it on our bed." Jessica winks before she dragged her husband outside his office greeting the employees who were left working overtime.

"Can we make love inside your car honey?" Jessica asked while curling her hair around her finger biting her lips when she recalls their hot session awhile ago and now she wanted to do it again with Taeyeon inside their car.

"As you wish honey and besides my little buddy still wants inside you." Taeyeon winks back as he opens the door for his queen before Jessica climb inside.

"Let's get started." Taeyeon turns on the engine with Jessica doing a blowjob on him before they drive home safely without any accidents.

-to be continued