Nine

FLASHBACK

"Congratulations Mrs. Kim, you will be having a twins." The doctor said as she studied the ultrasound figure wherein she could see the babies gender. Tiffany visited the hospital first before the day of the possible check up together with her husband and Jessica. She doesn't want the Jung to knew about her child's gender when she overheard Mr. Jung and his daughter talking about her child being in danger when they found out her child will be a boy, she needs to protect her child from the Jung's and not to inform Taeyeon or it will be turned into chaos.

"Is it a boy or a girl twins?" Tiffany asked the polite and charming doctor.

"It's a boy and a girl." The doctor smiled charmingly at her before she shed tears of happiness in her eyes as she watched her little angels inside her womb.

"Can you do me a favor doc?" Tiffany seriously said before the doctor nod and they talked about hiding the true gender of her baby on the day they will visit the hospital with Taeyeon and Jessica. She paid a huge amount just to keep it a secret for safety purpose and the doctor willingly agreed for her patient's safety because the Kim clan is such a powerful family in South Korea so they had many threats outside including the danger of the unborn heirs for Taeyeon is the only heirloom left for these generation, he's like a king that can marry two or more woman at a time to make them his wife and impregnated them with his child but he choose to settle with only two wives and broke the protocol of their family having many wives.

"Thank you so much." Tiffany thanked the doctor after she left the room with her bodyguard.

"How's your baby Madam?" Tiffany's bodyguard and secretary Lee Sunny, she's small but a tough and trusted woman when it comes into her job to protect the person she was assigned and serves under the Kim for a long time.

"They are healthy and it's a twins of a boy and girl." Tiffany smiled at the short woman who walked together with her and carefully held her arms and protect her at any cost.

"It's good to know and I hope Mrs. Jessica will not get suspicious of you going out alone with me." Sunny stated a matter of factly when she observed carefully Jessica watching their every movement, she also had her own bodyguard to protect her and it happens to be a tall guy, Choi Sooyoung and Sunny's childhood friend, they even attended the same training class and passed the exam together with flying colors.

"Is there something bothering you?" Tiffany asked Sunny who looks sadden when her only friend assigned at the enemy's side but she couldn't do anything when the powerful head of the Kim ordered Sooyoung and her in this mission.

"I hope Sooyoung will be fine with Mrs. Jessica's side, I knew how the Jung's dirty job works and the main target is you Madam." Sunny spoke in a soft tone before she looked worried at her boss.

"I will be fine as long as the future heirs are safe inside my womb." Tiffany caressed her visible bump when she carefully led inside the backseat of black Mercedes with Sunny's help.

"I will protect the heir." Sunny promised Tiffany.

"I trusted you." Tiffany smiled before they went off.

FLASHBACK END

"So does it mean you bear the next heir?" Mr. Jung asked in excitement when Jessica called him for a good news and her daughter dropped by at his office.

"Yes daddy and Tiffany bear a baby girl inside so we don't have to worry about threatening her child, kay?" Jessica is also worried at Tiffany's health when it comes to her own wicked father, he's sick. She is also the other wife's bestfriend way back on their highschool days and even each other's confidante until Taeyeon came into their lives.

"But I think we will sure Tiffany couldn't bear another child if possible." Mr. Jung suggested made Jessica shocked with his words.

"Daddy I think we need to take care of my heir instead of her, don't you want your grandchild to be healthy like you?" Jessica argued to ease off her father's mind from Tiffany.

"You should be taking care of yourself and called me instead of dropping by here it's too dangerous for you." Mr. Jung sternly said nagging at his stubborn daughter.

"How's my little sister Krystal?" Jessica asked as she watched her father working on something odd.

"I don't care about that stubborn child for bringing nothing but a bad luck and headache at least I have you and my grandchild." Mr. Jung's tone isn't pleased when they mentioned about the younger Jung who is a litle rebellious when she runaway from her supposedly wedding to marry a son of a billionaire which isn't even her type and they didn't even know her whereabouts except from Jessica who meet her secretly and even send her money without their father's knowledge.

"Let her starve to death and I don't even care." Mr. Jung slammed his desk before he stepped outside his office leaving Jessica alone with a sighed.

"I should call that brat." Jessica fished out her phone from her expensive purse trying to called her sister.

"Yow? Wazzup sissy?" Jessica heard her dorky sister on the other line greeting her with a slang English.

"I think we should meet up." Jessica said seriously.

"Huh? I still had more money in had and you don't have to lurking around the city and meet me you could at least send it into my account instead." Krystal said worriedly when her older sister insisted to meet her personally.

"I want to tell you about the result and I love to see my little rebel sister like it was a habit and my unborn child wants to hear her aunt's laugh." Jessica chuckle when she heard Krystal scoffed like she's imagine her pouting while brushing her dark hair in annoyance, she loves to tease and annoy since their young.

"You know I'm not interested secretly dating my own sister it's gross ya'll know." Krystal joked made Jessica laughed even more when she teases her that they were like a couple dating secretly that they need to hide from everyone because her little sister is a boyish type and even had a girlfriend before but now she wants to have freedom on her own.

"But I loved dating you outside secretly without Taeyeon's knowledge." Jessica smirk when she heard another scoff coming from her sister.

"I'll hung up now just send me the address and I will kill you when we meet again." Jessica knew how much Krystal loves her but not showing it openly but she felt it.

"Okay, okay don't be too grumpy and I missed you so much." Jessica make a smooch noise and laugh before Krystal slammed her phone and hung up quickly.

"That kid." Jessica smiled at herself while she felt her phone vibrated.

From: Baby Jung

I missed you too fat ass but don't be too clingy and showy it's too gross. Yuck! 😒

Jessica laughed at her sister's message and put her phone inside her purse and decided to went home with Sooyoung waiting outside the huge Jung empire building.

-to be continued