One

A bright sunny morning at Kim's mansion, the couple barely wake up early so they had to cuddle under the comfy blanket with the husband in the middle while his two wives enjoying his warmth on his both sides, the older wife place her arms around his waist while the younger wife gently wrapped her arms around his neck, the guy felt in the arms of heaven when he felt the warmth of their body radiating underneath made his hormones raged but he have to control himself because last night was their turn to sleep together while Monday, Wednesday and Friday belongs with Jessica meanwhile the rest was on Tiffany and Saturday they had to slept with their each separate rooms.

Taeyeon leans to his left side just to watched Jessica sleeping peacefully beside him so he decided to kiss her forehead before he turns into Tiffany's side with her beautiful sleeping face and place another chaste kiss on her forehead made her sleep disturbed as she squinted her eyes seeing her husband staring lovingly at her.

"Good morning Taetae!" Tiffany cheerfully said with her groggy voice before she pecks his lips showing her beautiful eyesmile.

"Morning, you sounds so happy, eh?" Taeyeon tease before he saw Tiffany pout like a baby.

"Because we will go shopping together without HER." Tiffany grinned as she whispers into Taeyeon's huge ear while thinking how to spend her quality time with her husband outside.

"A-Ah, y-yeah right." Taeyeon gulped nervously before secretly glancing at his other half who is still peacefully sleeping beside him not wanting to be heard their conversation with his younger wife.

"Maybe, we could spend shopping outside together, yeah?" Taeyeon let out a nervous laugh when he felt Jessica moving beside him tightening her embrace around his waist like she was planning to hurt his lower torso.

"Let's have breakfast together?" Tiffany uncover her body from the blanket as she ready to climb off the bed.

"Wait I wak-------" Taeyeon was carefully pulled by Tiffany on his arms as he tried to wake his older wife beside him.

"Let her sleep for awhile since she had other appointment to meet later." Tiffany playfully smirked before she glare at Jessica who is already woke up and throwing daggers on her direction.

"But Sica will be mad." Taeyeon reasoned out but a gentle tug on his arms turns his attention towards Jessica whose showing her puppy eyes on him makes it more uncomfortable for him right now.

"Let's shower together honey." Jessica seductively said before she intentionally pulls her nightgown showing her exposed shoulder and cleavage into her drooling husband.

"Why don't we get into the main course baby boo?" Taeyeon turns his head into Tiffany rising up her own sleeping lacy dress showing her smooth bare legs makes him felt more miserable in between, how could he resist the temptation between his wives.

"I think we will eat breakfast first!" Taeyeon quickly said before he sprinted off from their shared bed avoiding the temptation just to escaped the two seducers who were glaring angrily at each other.

"It's your fault!!!" Jessica barks at the younger wife who is crossing her arms while tapping her foot repeatedly.

"Taetae is definitely turned on awhile ago but you just ruined it!!! Tiffany fight back into Jessica who is removing the blanket off her body ready to tackled the other down.

"Oh yeah? But I saw how he was trying to avoid you because I wad there beside him like he doesn't want to cheat on me since I was his first love." Jessica arrogantly mentioned before she playfully flipps her blonde hair.