Four

"So?" Taeyeon eyed his older wife carefully when he saw how gloomy she was while sitting on their shared bed.

"Why is it negative?" Jessica tried it for a few times if she was already pregnant but she failed again.

"It's okay honey we can try again." Taeyeon soothed his wife as he sat down beside her while Jessica wrapped her arms on his lower torso seeking for affection and love from her husband.

"You like baby that much, huh?" Taeyeon jokes to lighten up the mood but seeing how Jessica was so desperate to have their baby on her makes him more guilty.

"Do you want do it now?" He offered but Jessica shook her head before he heard a soft sniff and a light sob from his wife. It's Jessica's turn to sleep with him so they had a long night to spend with each other, they tried it for a couple of nights they've been together but it resulted into a negative one.

"I want your little of you running around our home, Taengoo." Jessica sniffed again made his heart crushed from the painful sight of his wife crying hard because she wanted a baby.

"We can try another time honey." Taeyeon calming his wife down by kissing her forehead through her lips a couple of times.

"We should go to sleep now." Taeyeon offered before they both slipped their body underneath the blanket spooning his wife from behind by his arms.

"Do you already had a name for our baby honey?" Taeyeon asked curiously.

"Jake Timothy and Trinity Jean." Jessica answered dreamily.

"You want two kids, eh?" Taeyeon stated as he supported his wife for her name suggestions as he pressing his body closer behind Jessica.

"I want both gender." Jessica said before her eyes felt heavy and fell asleep cuddling into her husband.

"Sica?" Taeyeon called but his wife already fell asleep before he smile widely and place a gentle kiss on her head.

"Goodnight honey." He cooed.

FLASHBACK

Young Taeyeon always waited for Jessica after class so they could walked together for home, he always spotted her with different guy which makes him jealous because somehow he got a thing for the latter but seeing how happy Jessica was with some other guy makes him feel contented and happy for her too.

"Hi Taeng!" Jessica finally noticed his presence fixing his backpack first before he smile dorkily at her.

"Hello Sica." Taeyeon greeted back.

"You should head home first because Tyler invited me." Jessica informed him.

"Oh, is that so?" Jessica nodded happily before she looks over the guy named Tyler waving at her.

"Be careful on your way home." Nerd Taeyeon said as he fixed his black frame glass waving goodbye to his bestfriend who cling sweetly on Tyler's arms not hearing what he said.

"Going home alone?" He heard someone spoke behind him before he turned around and saw Tiffany Hwang, his other bestfriend and neighbor.

"Fany? I thought you went home with Nick?" Yes, Tiffany had a boyfriend as well but she barely hang-out with him and rather choose Taeyeon over Nick.

"He had something to do so he need to head home first since I stayed in the library for my research." Tiffany explained before she noticed Jessica left with her new boyfriend.