Eighteen

Tyron is as nervous as her mother Tiffany as they made their way back into the Kim's mansion, Taeyeon who secretly investigates Jessica's money issue at his company and very hopeful that the wicked woman will turn into jail sooner or later but Jessica is unaware of it. He will took care of their daughter Jooyeon along with Stephie and Tyron.

"Are you excited meeting your sister?" Taeyeon asked.

"Yes daddy." Tyron nervously said as he looks at his father.

"Don't be too nervous sweetie." Tiffany comfort her son and hugged him into her arms made Taeyeon smiled happily at them.

"Stephie will be happy too because she will see her mother and brother." Taeyeon casually said.

"We are here Mr. Kim." The driver announced as they stopped infront of the mansion.

"C'mon honey." Taeyeon took her wife's hand and smiled at his son who looks like him.

"I'm nervous." Tyron spoke.

"Here." Taeyeon took his son and carried him into his arms.

"Happy?" The little boy nod.

"Mr. Kim." The butler welcome them but from the sad tone from his voice, Taeyeon thought that he had a bad news for him because he wonders around and sees all his maid wears all black.

"Whaat happen here when I'm away?" Taeyeon asked.

"I have a bad news for you and I want you to be calm." The butler terrified by his boss gazed.

"JUST TELL ME WHAT HAPPEN OR ELSE I'LL FIRE YOU!!!" Tiffany took her son from her husband.

"Stephie was already dead." The Kim couple almost breaks down by the news of their little daughter's sudden death.

"Your wife Jessica poisoned her." The butler shed tears together with the couple.

"Where is that woman? I will kill her!!!!" Taeyeon yelled but he's literally crying his eyes out.

"She already left with Jooyeon."

To be continued.

Note:

Sorry for the updates delay.

With Love,

chocomint89