Six

"Y-You're p-pregnant?" Taeyeon's eyes widen when Jessica dropped the news of excitement after he and Tiffany got home.

"Finally! I'm seeing our minions running around the house then." Jessica pressed her body into her husband's arms while clinging into him ignoring the flaring eyes of his other wife. Taeyeon felt nervous but sighed heavily because he had no heart to break his wives excitement carrying his child.

"Then what do you want our baby's gender?" Taeyeon asked the older wife instead showing a genuine smile at her.

"I want a baby girl so we can spoil her alot lile what you did to me." Jessica showing her pair of white teeth into her husband who quickly stole glances at Tiffany beside them.

"Then another pain in the neck." Taeyeon thought to himself when he picture out the outcome having ladies in the house, he's fed up with his two wives insanely mood swings then to add another pain having a baby girl is a big no for him and recall what his father wanted his grandchild to be is a boy as the heir.

"How about you Fany?" Taeyeon brought the attention into his younger wife who only listens at the two older presence.

"I want a baby boy." Tiffany shortly answered catching Jessica's attention.

"How about it?" Taeyeon's question followed by his sudden interest gently pushing Jessica off him.

"So I could enjoy seeing him everyday like I was looking at his father's replica even without you by my side." Tiffany blushed with the fact she blurted out her honest opinion making Jessica glare at her.

"Oh, Fany." Taeyeon suddenly pulled Tiffany back into his arms before closing his eyes while hugging her so tight before Jessica break their moments quickly.

"Don't you want our baby, Taengoo?" Jessica's voice cracked as she spoke seeing their lovely moments while clinging into her husband's arms making Tiffany secretly glare at her but she didn't care at all as long as Taeyeon's attention is with her.

"Of course, I want your both babies inside your wombs." Taeyeon hugged his both wives and the two woman embraces him back feeling the overwhelming comfort inside his arms.

"I will protect our babies." Taeyeon happily said but unbeknownst to him, Jessica and Tiffany secretly throwing daggers with each other while embracing their oblivious husband.

AT THE KIM MANSION

"Job well done son!" The older Kim applaused when he knew about Jessica and Tiffany's pregnancy that made all the family cheerfully congratulates the couples.

"I knew Taeng will make our daughters pregnant in just a mtter of time." Mr. Jung said looking at Mr. Hwang who sipped his coffee on his seat as they all gathered around the living room together with Taeyeon, Jessica and Tiffany.

"They both taking care of me Dad." Taeyeon politely said.

"Tiffany and Jessica must be extra careful from now on." Mr. Hwang said while looking at them with his straight face before glaring at Mr. Jung who glares back at him as well.

"I want a grandson soon." Mr. Kim said as he smiles at Taeyeon's wives because he wanted him to be the heir soon since he held the huge amount of investments all over the world nothing to be compared with Mr. Hwang and Mr. Jung altogether.

"Tiffany you must bear a baby boy so your husband loves him much." Mr. Hwang intervenes before Mr. Jung followed.

"Jessica update me about your baby's gender, okay?" Mr. Jung said before his daughter nodded with a shy smile.

"I'll make sure my baby is a boy Daddy." Jessica said to Mr. Kim made the old man smile back.

"I think I felt inside my stomach, I want to eat something weird?" Taeyeon breaks the heated conversations between the old men.

"What do you want to eat honey?" Jessica catered her husband while caressing his back made Mr. Jung smiled at them but not before Tiffany lean on and whispers something on her husband made Taeyeon's eyes widen.

"You can eat me later baby if you want I'll be waiting for you." Tiffany's dirty talking made Taeyeon got boner so he covered it with a pillow he pulled from his back.

"Honey, you okay?" Jessica eyed her husband curiously about his sudden uncomfortable expression.

"I think we need to go home." Taeyeon announced as he pulled his two wives and waves at the old gentlemen who smiled at them.

AT TAENYSIC HOME

Three bodies collided as soon as they all entered their humble home while the two wives hungrily touching every inch of their husband's body and took off his clothing with their pro hands. Jessica shoves her tongue inside Taeyeon's mouth while Tiffany busied herself pulling down her husband's tight jeans showing his Spingebob boxer. The buffed man carried his older wife and laid her into the couch with Tiffany follows behind him before Taeyeon pulled his younger wife's baby pink silky dress and gently make her sat down beside the horny older wife who now touching herself quickly undressing herself alone while looking at her husband.

"You look both gorgeous in my eyes." Taeyeon complimented his two horny wives who pervertly eyeing his boner that wanted to sprung off from his boxer.

"Too much talking please pleasure us instead you bad boy. Hm." Jessica said in a lewd tone making her pussy wet recalling how their husband is such a beast in bed and today is a special day because they will do it in threesome.

"Spread your both legs." The two wives obeyed their husband before Taeyeon dove down with his favorite parts simultaenously licking and sucking them both while Jessica and Tiffany pulling thwir husband's hair in pleasure and wrapping their legs around Taeyeon's neck making him suffocated abit but he ignore it and continue pleasuring his wives.

"Baby sat on Jessica's lap with your front facing me." Tiffany obliged and Jessica welcomes the younger wife on her lap spreading their legs together before Taeyeon slotted himself in between stroking his cock after throwing his boxer off him, he spitted on the head before he enters Tiffany's tight pussy and his finger playing with Jessica's wet cunt at the same time.

"Ahhh.."

"Fuck honey!"

"That's it baby."

Taeyeon banged his two wives together in their couch until they had no energy left for tomorrow and the two woman felt sore with their husband's 8 inch cock and wrapped them both inside his arms and slept together under one blanket feeling happy altogether.

-to be continued