Eight

After a few months, the Kim couples will know about their babies gender finally so they prepared for it before they went into the hospital informing their fathers about the check-up and obviously the Hwang and Jung are really nervous with it. The trio enter the hospital with Taeyeon holding his two wives hands while he's in between them helping them walked, he's in the mood as his lips curved upwards showing how proud father he while greeting everyone on their way.

"You may come inside Mr. Kim together with your wives." The nurse informed them before they gestured to sat across the waiting doctor as she holds the ultrasound and asking who will be first to examine and Jessica volunteer first, Taeyeon as a good husband holding his older wife's soft hand as the gel applied on her bulking belly where their child is growing inside.

"Oh, look your baby is healthy you can see the hands and feet of the growing angel inside." The female doctor said as she informed the couple whose slightly burst into tears.

"Do you think you can guess the gender of your baby?" The doctor asked with Tiffany listening beside her husband and Jessica lied on the other side holding Taeyeon's hand.

"We had no idea." Taeyeon said calmly observing the doctor's expression.

"Mrs. Jessica Kim you will be having a healthy baby boy. Congratulations!" Jessica burst into tears and cried in Taeyeon's arms who immediately consoling her.

"Did you heard it Tae? We will be having a baby boy." Jessica said in between her happy tone while crying in her husband's chest looking up to meet his also teary eyes.

"I heard it loud and clear honey, thank you for giving me a prince." Taeyeon tightened his embrace bwfore the doctor tells Jessica to climbed off the bed and let Tiffany lied on her back next for her examination of gender.

"Be careful honey." Taeyeon helped his wife to sat comfortably beside him while he ushered Tiffany at the same time once the younger wife settled.

"Thank you honey." Taeyeon quickly peck Jessica's soft lips giving her a chin dimple smile she's fell inlove with everyday.

"You're welcome honey." Jessica shortly answered caressing her growing belly smiling from ear to ears.

"Finally Dad will be happy knowing I will bear the next heir as he wished." Jessica smiled to herself.

"Okay let's see Mrs. Tiffany's baby." The doctor examined her belly after applying the same gel and she finally spotted the figure of a small baby inside.

"Look how tiny our baby was." Taeyeon couldn't contain his happiness while staring absentmindly into his babies in the monitor.

"Congratulations! You will be having a healthy baby girl!" Tiffany almost choke in tears when she finally burst into tears, her dream came true when she prayed for a baby girl to let her room decorate with pink stuffs only.

"Baby!!!!!" Taeyeon held his wife inside his arms as he kissed Tiffany's forehead wiping off her tears afterwards making Jessica felt jealous.

"I think she will be beautiful like her mother and don't forget we had to decorate her room in pink as you requested to me." Taeyeon said while staring lovingly on his younger wife.

"I will name her Irene Kim." Tiffany whispered in her husband's huge fluffy ears.

"How about you honey? Any name for our son?" Taeyeon asked Jessica whose zoning out behind.

"I will name him Kim Taejoon after his father's." Jessica let out a small smile before Taeyeon wrapped her into his arms.

"Taejoon and Irene." Taeyeon closed his eyes as he imagine the babies finally out.

"I will love them equally." Taeyeon assured his two wives while looking at them lovingly.

"You can go home now and again congratulations!" The doctor announced while smiling brightly at them as the good husband helping out his wives while they cling into Taeyeon's arms on both sides.

"Hold into me so you will never slipped." Taeyeon carefully said.

"Dae." The two wives said.

"I couldn't wait for them to be out." Taeyeon cheerfully said making his wives smile at him.

"I want to play with them." He added with mischievous glimpse in his eyes.

"And spoil them with many toys." Taeyeon said.

"You're the only one who sound excited with toys." Jessica said creating a muffling laugh.

"I want Joon to like Ironman while Irene like minions." Taeyeon said.

"More like your own favorites." Tiffany playfully scoffed punching her husband's arms.

"You like to grab something?" The husband asked his wives.

"Chinese cuisine." The wives said.

"Okay." Taeyeon cheerfully said ushering his wives inside their car.

-to be continued