Seven

After a few months, Tiffany and Jessica's baby bump are now visible and Taeyeon is such a proud future Daddy on his unborn kids inside their mother's womb. They already bought baby apparels together with his two wives and to his surprise, the two woman acting weird with each other since he never saw them fighting nor arguing and instead they were asking each other's opinion when they are buying clothes for their unborn child and today they will know about the gender of their babies.

"Please sit down." The doctor announced as she passed by them and shows them the result of the ultrasound.

"This first figure shows Mrs. Tiffany's and on my left is for Mrs. Jessica." The doctor pointed at the photographic ultrasound and the Kim family could only nod in response with a nervous feeling inside their chest as they observed carefully the figure that looks like an already developed fetus.

"Congratulations both of you will be having a healthy baby boy!" The doctor surprises them with her cheerfulness showing her white teeth.

"YESSSS!" Taeyeon stood up from his seat but the two woman remain seated with tears in their eyes as he jumped in happiness.

"Daddy Kim will be happy." Tiffany prayed to herself as she clasped her hands together while closing her eyes.

"I thought this time I will beat her." Jessica crunched her face in displease as they learned about their babies gender and she wasn't happy with the final result because she only wanted Taeyeon for herself and her unborn child will be the next heir of Kim empire.

"Thank you Dr. Song." Taeyeon shook the doctor's hands as he bowed several times after they all bid goodbye.

"I'm gonna be soon to be a Daddy of two son and I'm sure Appa will be happy with the good news." Taeyeon drove their family van as he sang together with the radio on and his two wives sitting behind silently as their eyes focused outside the window before his eyes landed at Tiffany and Jessica's gloomy face.

"Why aren't you happy? Are you regretting that you're going to be a mother with my child huh?" Taeyeon misunderstood them and he slightly frown before he pulled over the car on the side.

"T-Tae? It's not like that baby?" Tiffany flinched with her husband's stern voice followed by Jessica's troubled expression as they both startled with Taeyeon's angry tone.

"We're both happy honey why are you saying like that?" Jessica pushed herself next to her husband's side making Tiffany glare at her.

"Because both of your face tells otherwise." Taeyeon pushed his wife off him when Jessica tried to cooed him and he gave up and climbed off the car unbuckling his seatbelt leaving his wives inside their car as he stomped his feet away from them.

"HONEY!!!" Jessica fasten her pace following her husband while Tiffany couldn't move an inch when she saw a truck that will cross the street and Jessica who didn't look even.

"JESSICAAA!!!" Tiffany lung forward as fast as she can to push the older woman but before they noticed the truck everything went fast and blurred when Taeyeon turns his head behind seeing blood on the road and his eyes went wide.

FLASHBACK

"Now that were married, do you have a name for our future babies?" Taeyeon asked his two wives whose sitting across him as they spend their honeymoon in Malibu because Tiffany and Jessica grew up in California so that's why they are fluent in English.

"If it is a boy I'll name him Taehyung after his Appa's name." Tiffany said cheerfully as she scanned the fashion magazine on her hand.

"What about you honey?" Taeyeon askes his older wife whose thinking deeply.

"Jessie or Alexis since I haven't decide with the gender it sounds cool for me and the name fits with both genders too." Pecking her husband's lips quickly made Taeyeon flustered but Tiffany didn't back down and stole a quick kiss on his lips too before the two woman laughed heartily.

"Did you regret marrying me?" Taeyeon asked out of a sudden made the two woman looked at him weirdly.

"And why is that?" Jessica is the most straightforward woman so she asked without hesitation unlike Tiffany who is a bit timid sometimes.

"I'm just lucky that you both agreed to accept my proposal and said yes, I know it's kinda weird to marry both woman together and be my bride and my soon-to-be wife." Taeyeon unconsciously said his true feelings towards the bizarre wedding of three person at the same time.

"We both love you and its all that matters right Tiffany?" Jessica honestly said before she looked over the other wife whose flashing her beautiful eyesmile.

"Yes we both wanted it too and besides were both happy with you." Tiffany defended before Taeyeon's eyes get teary with his wives confession.

"Yah! Why are you crying honey?" Jessica panicked so she sat on her husband's lap followed by Tiffany who cooed Taeyeon to stop crying.

"Thank you." Taeyeon spoke while sobbing hard while he was engulfed by Jessica and Tiffany in a tight embrace showing their affection and sincerity on their dorky husband.

"I'm just a one lucky man." Taeyeon joke before he returned the embrace engulfing his wives in his arms as they spend their honeymoon together.

FLASHBACK END

"T-Tiffany?" Taeyeon's eyes follows the trail of blood on the road when he was crowded by too many passersby who encountered the accident. He felt his knees weakened as he slowly approached the spot.

"J-Jessica?" Taeyeon felt his body trembles in fear as he face his wives pooling on their own blood while lying lifelessly on the road.

"SOMEBODY CALL THE AMBULANCE!!!" Taeyeon yelled angrily into the people who watched him in pity. He held Jessica first before his attention landed into Tiffany who injured her forehead.

"BABY? HONEY?" He is sobbing hard embracing his wives while praying silently to save them from death.

"I'm sorry." He whispered before he heard the siren of the ambulance approaching.

"I'm really sorry." He cried before everything went black.

-to be continued