Fifteen

"So you're saying Tiffany is somewhere near Seoul city? I thought she went abroad." Taeyeon said on the other line when he asked his secret agent to searched for his lost wife.

"Many villagers said they're sure familiar with Tiffany's features and she once saw her lurking around the entire village but they had no courage to asked her." The informant said explaining details with his boss.

"Okay but please just keep it underwrap or else my wife Jessica will find out I'm searching for Tiffany." Taeyeon pleaded.

"Don't worry Mr. Kim I handle it smoothly and not let your other wife knows about our investigation." The informant assured before they both hung up the line and Taeyeon proceed his paper works on his desk before a soft knock from his door interrupted him and there she saw his little daughter Stephie hugging her rabbit stuff on her arms. Mr. Tootles.

"Daddy." Stephie whispered but enough for her father to heard. A small smile tugged from Taeyeon's lips as his little girl tiptoed infront of him. She's very much alike with her mother's features and a very affectionate yet clingy daughter on Taeyeon.

"What brought you here sweetheart? Anything you want?" Taeyeon asked the little girl shyly embarrassed infront of him, he knew Stephie wanted to be clingy since he overwork himself and not having enough playing time with his two daughters.

"I just missed you Daddy." The little Stephie confessed as she stares cutely at her father showing so much adorable in Taeyeon's eyes.

"I missed you too baby. Do you want Daddy to let you sleep here?" Taeyeon asked earning an eager nod from his adorable daughter. He let out a heart laugh before he lift Stephie and put her into his lap while he work with his papers on his desk.

"What are you doing Daddy?" The little girl asked in curiousity as she stares at the scattered papers with figures and numbers that she couldn't understand. She only knows alphabet with the help of her dear mother but now she left with their maids all by herself and she misses Tiffany very much that she cried on her sleep every night.

"I'm making more money to feed all of you and provide all of your needs baby." Taeyeon said without glancing at her daughter who was totally confused and wanders at the same time focusing on his works.

"Someday you will learn all of this when you grow up and I'll be the one who teach you." Taeyeon explained briefly on his daughter sitting on his lap enjoying her spare time with him.

"Does mommy won't come back home yet to teach me this Daddy?" Stephie almost choke from tears as she remembers her mother again but she kept it not wanting to see by her father.

"Don't hold it back baby." Taeyeon want his daugther to vent out her bottled up emotions or it will affect her health, she almost loses some of her weight because of exhausted and stressed with Tiffany's disappearance.

"Daddy will always be here." Taeyeon cooed his daughter who burst into tears while hugging her bunny stuff Tiffany gave to her.

"Mommy will be home soon." Taeyeon kissed Stephie's forehead and wipe away her tears as he heard her sniffed that made him chuckle.

"Really?" The little girl asked.

"I'll promise I will bring Mommy back here and let her teach you." Taeyeon assured his daughter as he caresses her hair by his hand combing it softly and fix her messy bangs.

"I want to sleep here with you Daddy I'm afraid Jooyeon will scare me in my bedroom." Stephie always be a victim of her sister's prank every night calling her scaredy cat so she always sneaked out in one of the maids room inside the Kim mansion.