Sixteen

THIRD PERSON POV

"Keep an eye on them." Jessica said on the other line after she visited Jieun's place, she smells something suspicious on the woman together with her child. She couldn't let it slipped away, now that she felt her husband was ignoring her for the moment and always busying himself in work forgetting his father and husband's duties.

"Mommy!" Jooyeon cried while holding her pillow on her arms. She always walked into her parent's bedroom whenever her sleep interrupted and saw the bed's empty and only stood there was her mother talking through the phone.

"Where's Daddy?" The little sleepy girl asked as she climbed into the king sized bed.

"Okay just keep on updating me I'll gotta go bye." Jessica ended the call before she bitterly smile on her little cute daughter and engulfed her into a tight hug. She slipped themselves under the cover letting Jooyeon snuggle closely at her hugging her waist letting herself to fall asleep.

"Daddy's at work." Jessica answered as she lull Jooyeon into sleep by gently patting her bum and hum with a silent song. Her mind occupied by the false fact about Taeyeon with the other woman, she was stressed and bothered by the fact. She successfully kicked out Tiffany from the mansion a few years ago just to kept her husband all by herself but Stephie was still there, a hindrance from her plan to owned the Kim company and let Jooyeon to be the only heir, she's indeed plotting to kicked the other daughter out from their lives but after she discovered about Jieun, a village woman who possibly having an affair with Taeyeon.

"I already missed Daddy." Jooyeon cried again as she hugged her mother tightly.

"I missed your Daddy too." Jessica cooed her daughter and hugged her too.

"Don't worry Joo, I'll make sure your Dad will come home with us." Jessica added with a heavy heart. She wanted a happy family with Taeyeon but with all those people who serves as hindrance from her dream, she will surely eliminate them one by one starting from Stephie, her rival's only child.

"Just sleep my dear. Goodnight." Jessica kissed her daughter's forehead before she joined her into a deep slumber.

JEJUDO ISLAND

Taeyeon travelled into the said village where his informant gave the exact location from where Tiffany resided. He let Jessica knows his working overtime and have a business trip out of town and his wife bought his alibi. He doesn't let anyone to know his whereabouts especially his personal driver Jessica hired for him and even his personal secretary. His heart thumping when he got nearer on the location, he felt suffocated but all of the strange feelings were gone as soon as he automatically spotted a woman wearing a simple cloth with a bucket of water. He left his luggage behind and run as fast as he could to reach the busy woman resemble his wife he was longing to kissed and engulfed into his warm embrace.

"Miyoung ah." Taeyeon softly called with tears in his eyes and the woman stood frozen seeing the man she waited and missed.

"T-Taeyeon ah?!" Tiffany choke from her tears as she couldn't contain her emotions, she covered her mouth and silent her cries after she left the bucket of water behind as soon as she heard a familiar voice calling her and there she saw the man whom she's waiting for a long time, now standing face to face with her.

"How have you been?" Taeyeon asked with a genuine smile on his face as he reach for his wife's hand. He missed the warmth from her so he squeezes them together with him.

"I missed both of you, how's our daughter Stephie? Did she eats well? Did she took her vitamins?" Taeyeon swiftly engulfed her into his warm embrace cutting her off. They both missing each other for a long time and now that they're here facing each other, they didn't let the chance slipped away.

"I love you." Taeyeon confessed as he joins her crying as they both tightened their embrace not wanting to be separated again.

"I love you too baby." Tiffany answered back.

"Our precious baby boy is in good hand under Jieun's care." Taeyeon informed his wife.

"Really? You already saw him?" Tiffany asked in surprise when they talked about their other child. They've been keeping the whereabouts of their child and not talking about it inside the mansion for a long time.

"I always watched him from afar ever since the day he used to walked all by himself until now, I'll watched him grow up." Taeyeon said as he stares at his wife lovingly making him fall deeply again with this wonderful woman.

"I want to see my twins." Tiffany speak as she felt her heart heavy for not taking care of their child.

"We have to see him as soon as possible." Taeyeon said.

"When?" The wife asked.

"Tomorrow, I decided we will see him before Jessica knows about it because Jieun called me that she was visited by Jessica the other day and she was nervous seeing her in their front door by surprise." The husband answered back.

"That woman set me up." Tiffany said angrily as she remembers how evil Jessica framed her up.

"I know love." Taeyeon soothed her draw circles on her back.

"C'mon let's get inside, it's getting cold by now." Tiffany pulled her husband inside her small home where she hides.

"Are you okay here?" Taeyeon's eyes wandered around the small house.

"Of course." Tiffany smiled at him.

"Now that I finally found you I will never let you leave us again." Taeyeon kissed his wife's soft and plump lips in happiness.

"Or maybe we could add another siblings for our kids." Taeyeon earned a soft slap on his arms and he grinned at his wife who frowns at his pervertness.

"Still a pervert." Tiffany frown pushed him off her and search a pair of mugs on her cupboards.

"I will make us tea." Tiffany offered.

"Okay." Taeyeon grin and follow his wife on the kitchen.

To be continued.